Imperial 250 Results Now Available!

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by l.e. shank, Apr 13, 2012.

1. l.e. shank

l.e. shank Member

Official Results and YTD Point Standings by class are now posted on our website. Please go to www.hdrarace.com to view this "hot-off-the-press" information. We again thank the racers who chose to race this event and sincerely hope everyone had a terrific time. Plans are well underway for the Fireworks 500 in Reno July 7th, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!
  2. Robert HDRA

Robert HDRA Member

To all,
    I have an update to do and it was just oversight by me after a long week on the course. Unlike RAS, we have a few classes that had no finishers in their respective classes, so the 5 points for winning will not be awarded. I.E. if you were racing with 3 vehicles in class, and you finished and won, you would get 3 points for cars in class and the 5 points for winning ( I.E. 8 points to the winner) . If you were racing with 3 cars in class and none finished, then the points structure would be 3,2,1, etc.. Hopefully this clears up any confusion on my part. Thanks for racing HDRA and all is fair and rules are rules. See you in Reno, We will update shortly.
  3. SpeedBump

SpeedBump Member

You might want to review the Open Truck and Class 7 winner points from RAS.

Also, please clarify the "High Desert Racing Assn.-2012 Points System" from
    "Add five (5) bonus points for class winner" to
    "Add five (5) bonus points for first finisher in class".
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  4. Robert HDRA

Robert HDRA Member

Thanks Speedbump, we are. I guess we have to find the flaw to fix it. Darn, just like a race car........jajaja
  5. RYAN COHEE

RYAN COHEE Well-Known Member

I have to say the "HDRA" puts on one hell of an event...Very well planed out and lots of HDRA rovers watching the public..I think its going to keep growing..