1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Members Rides

Discussion in 'United Prerunners' started by rdc, May 24, 2001.

1. rdc

rdc - users no longer part of the rdc family -

I was thinking it would be cool to see some pics of the IP members trucks. Since some of us either can't make it to all the meetings or your trucks might be a project in the works. So you guys need to post pics of your ride or even some shots of how far you are on your project. Attached is some pics of my ranger that I am almost done with.

Attached Files:

2. JenDiggityDirt

JenDiggityDirt Active Member

Chris...Glad to finally see some pics of your truck! It's coming along nicely. When are we gonna see that thing at a meeting??? Tell Chris & Danny we have a TON of new people that come to the meetings and they need to get some trucks out there to represent! Posting pics of trucks here is a great idea. I know we have the profiles section of prerunners.com, but I have a hard time getting anyone to send me pics and info for it. We'll see if we can get anyone to do it here. Everyone knows what my truck looks like so I won't bother posting a pic, but here's one of a super sweet Toyota that I am absolutely in love with. It belongs to David Owen, one of our members who signed up at the jump contest. It worked GREAT then. It really stuck out in my mind as just landing soooooooo smooth. Well, Baja Shop has done a lot of work to the front. They built some J-arms that make you go "Oooooooh niiiiice!" Hopefully I'll see him at the next meeting and I can get some good close-up shots of the suspension. I'd like to start a new section of the site with featured members trucks. Maybe I can get David to let me do this one first. If anyone else is interested in us doing a feature let me know! Anyway... there's a picture of David's truck attached.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Attached Files:

3. WFODAN

WFODAN Well-Known Member

Hey Jen ,

Do you have any pictures of it with the new suspension on it ?? If not I think we have some over at the shop . Let me know .

Dan Vance

4. JenDiggityDirt

No, Dan...I don't have any pictures of the new suspension, but I figured I'd get some if David's going to the meeting next weeknd (which I'm sure he will because you're going to be going so big that no one would want to miss the next meeting, right?) I can get some good pictures then. But if you guys have some, like, "as-it's-being-built" pictures that'd be kick-ass. As I said, I would like to do a feature on it on the site.

[​IMG]

5. JenDiggityDirt

Well, Greg worked on his four-link alllll weekend (his gas tank, too) and here's how it's coming along so far. It should be done by the meeting this Sunday! Yeahhhhhh...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. PatrickG

PatrickG Member

Hey Greg,
    that new rear half of your truck looks pretty sick. That thing should jump real well now.

Patrick

7. klaus

klaus Administrator

Greg,

When will you race it in 14 and spank Dan Vance ? ;-)

8. rdc

rdc - users no longer part of the rdc family -

Looks good Greg!!

Tony [​IMG]http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</A>">

9. poolman

poolman Active Member

Jen is the meeting this Sunday the 2nd?If so I want to come check it out.Is it at the regular time and place/I have to go to Fresno so I'll come by and see you guys,poolman

10. JenDiggityDirt

POOLMAN!!! Oh my gawd that's so cool you're going to come out!!! Call me if you want and I will get you details fail-proof directions. Yes, it's Sunday about noonish. CALL MEEEEE (909) 780-5331

[​IMG]