1. Forum membership has its advantages....

More 250 incar Video

Discussion in 'Class 10' started by TScott, Jul 30, 2011.

1. TScott

TScott Active Member

Our trans cooler sprung a leak so had to stop on lap 3. Just thought I would share our in car. When I watch video's I would rather listen to the engine and the drivers talking then some crappy music. (That and I don't know how to put music to a video yet ha-ha)
    [video=youtube;2MnjcXg92JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MnjcXg92JM&feature=email[/video]

2. EVO Racing

EVO Racing Member

So did you pass the car in front of you...?

3. TScott

TScott Active Member

Yes, after the speed zone. I only got 20 min. of film so that's why it wasn't a supper good video.

4. EVO Racing

EVO Racing Member

Right on man.... We will need to put all of our incar video together in pro10 for a SIC race video....

5. DBMETALWORX

DBMETALWORX Well-Known Member

We have lots of video from BITD that needs edited.

6. EVO Racing

EVO Racing Member

Great... I was talking to B dub some time ago and I put out the idea to ensure all pro10 racers to have a gopro (or any other video cam) in there cars... We are going to have a much better story to tell with video from all of us putting our footage togetther....!

7. DBMETALWORX

DBMETALWORX Well-Known Member

Where do we send it, & who's editing? We have 3-4 yrs worth.

8. EVO Racing

EVO Racing Member

The idea is to have this in place for pro10 2012 race season... I will put togetter a email for all pro10 racers shortly after race schedule is put out (witch by the way, its getting worked on)... I will not be the video creator; I will get a video company to do this (I'm still talking to people so send me a P.M. if you’re interested). I will volunteer to track down as much footage after every pro10 race. I will also sort and organize all footage. I hope all pro10 racers will be onboard with have a recording device on their car and get me their footage shortly after every race. My goal is to be able to tell the story of pro10 from all vantage points; from the start line, course, in car cameras, check points, pits, finish line, etc…

Thanks for your support!

See you at the races!

9. B-Dub 1020

B-Dub 1020 Well-Known Member

He;s all over this guys and has some great ideas about marketing pro-10. We are waiting on a few things and myself and Oscar will get ballots out, hang in there and have faith I'm getting so much feed back on pro-10. I think after we get are feet wet in 2012 and can keep people being honest or weed them out with the sealed engine program if thats what they choose to run we will have large car counts,and great payback along with product programs. We are definately going to have to have our own engine inspection program and everything else is open. Please give ideas and names of someone we should use to inspect engines.They will even have to tear down if a protest occurs.There will be ZERO, ZIP, NADDA tolerance for engines. Of course we will have to pay them to be at each race.