my tacoma almost done

Discussion in 'Shop - Fabrication' started by scvprerunner1, Sep 23, 2005.

1. scvprerunner1

scvprerunner1 New Member

After being into prerunners and offroad racing and looking on the forums for the last 4 years i finally got a prerunner, i got it for $6000 and it was at St. george motorports being finished the guys at St. george are all cool guys and do bad *** work.

specs

98 tacoma 4cyl

front suspension- 5" wider perside with all uniballs and hiems no bushings, limited at 13" of travel with 10" king coil overs with resivors. with bilstein hydrolic bump stops mounted above and hit the top of the spindals.

Back suspension- 62" deaver with custom shackles with 18" king smoothies with resivors, cycles 17" of travel

drive train- ford 9" with disc brakes and 456 gears and a spool, over sized drive shaft.

Other- Glass works 6.5 fenders up front with hanneman hood and back fenders, 32 gallon jaz fuel cell with racing fuel pump, ron davis aluminum radiator with flex i lite fan,33 12.5 pro comp a/t, full cage front to back, giant motorsports light rack,"thanks geoff", prp suspension seats with crow 4 point harnesses. The wheel base was extended 2" on the front suspension, i still need to bring it in for dash, install the autometer carbon fiber gauges, interior etc paint bumpers

Attached Files:

2. scvprerunner1

scvprerunner1 New Member

some more recent pictures

Attached Files:

3. Racbaja

Racbaja Active Member

Watch out little brother, this is an adiction that will be neverending.
  4. scvprerunner1

scvprerunner1 New Member

its the best addiction there is, heres another picture

Attached Files:

5. Philip

Philip New Member

it came out kick ***!
    im diggin it
  6. scvprerunner1

scvprerunner1 New Member

thanks, im so happy with it and the work that shawn and nick and every body else did at St.george motorsports
  7. Dillon

Dillon Member

looks great man, get some video up pronto! :)