1. Forum membership has its advantages....

New Ford car or truck for sale... I won a new Ford and dont want to pay the taxes

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by JCCBURT, Nov 14, 2013.

1. JCCBURT

JCCBURT Member

So to say this is a little frustrating would be an understatement...

A few months ago I won a TV show for Ford called Octane Academy, unfortunately it came with a lesson in taxes...

I won a $50,000.00 Ford of choice and $50,000.00 CASH

[video=youtube;6N3640RFSKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N3640RFSKM&feature=share&list=PLOafCd8Cya4zD7jztM2eFCZZo_QH-9IRP[/video]

I already drive Fords always have always will, have no real use for a new one, and need all the cash I can get my hands on to continue the climb up the racing ladder...

So anyone want a new Ford? at a used car price? pick your model, color, options etc.

My only requirement would be that you pick a car near $50k (i'd sell it to you for $35k ish) you may go over the $50k mark, but would obviously have to pay the extra... you just cant go under (by a lot, a little under 50k is fine). Ford bolt on parts through the dealership CAN be added to the sum...

anyone interested?

Burt

2. Kolman

Kolman Member

No interest in this?

3. bajafox

bajafox Accepted

Sounds like someone can get $15k off on a new Raptor

4. TauMau

TauMau Well-Known Member

What's stopping you from buying it and flipping it? No need to take 15k off the tag price, sell it for market value

5. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

By the time he bought it new and paid the taxes he would only be able to sell it for about 35k is what he's saying. This is a good deal I am surprised no one has taken him up on it!

6. racer56

racer56 Well-Known Member

I wanted to, but he has to purchase the vehicle and it must stay in his name for six months. Then you buy it from him and pay 10% tax + registration. The interest rates for a used vehicle suck, so a all cash deal is the only way it makes sense.

7. INI

INI Dan McMillin's fan club

so how would this work?

I am always in the market and buying another raptor in the next 30 days.

do i pay you? and you give me a voucher?