1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Ocotillo this weekend?

Discussion in 'Whatever - General Discussion' started by TrucksR4Girls, Jan 18, 2003.

1. TrucksR4Girls

TrucksR4Girls Member

Who all is gonna be out this weekend? Im gonna be headed out sunday morning, anyone else gonna be there?!

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

2. evan_clanin

evan_clanin Member

i belive austin started a ocotillo tread so u dont have to post a new tread every weekend

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

3. Jordan

Jordan Member

4. cleartoy

cleartoy Member

Chelsea, i saw you on S-2 right before 78(i was leaving and you were comming). Better luck next time.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
    99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

5. TrucksR4Girls

TrucksR4Girls Member

AWWWW I KNOW!!! That sucks David, I saw like 10 people I was like WTF is going on....Well it was a insightful ass trip anyways waste of money! But oh well! When are you going out again??

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

6. cleartoy

cleartoy Member

I cant believe your back already.

I was there since friday, so i was ready to come home and eat some good food(gotta love Jilbertos).

Going again in 2 weekends. 1st-2nd. Gonna go out of the park though to Pole Line road and go south. We went down San Felipe wash yesterday under 78 bridge and out to Pole Line and got mad fire wood. We wanna camp there next time.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
    99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

7. Ryno

Ryno Well-Known Member

After getting home late and prepping the bike, I finally got out there at about 10:30. By 11, we were riding. I won't be going out again until I get a new tank. I guess when I crashed hard back in november, I overlooked a 3" crack in the top of the tank. Duct tape is the miracle cure as always. My next weekend out won't be until after Valentines. Let's get a group together for a Superstition trip!!

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

8. cleartoy

cleartoy Member

Superstition, here we come.

For the 1st-2nd, i got my gurl, my dad and a friend to camp off Pole Line and then go South from there.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
    99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

9. JCA

JCA Active Member

why would you go there on a weekend when there is a race in Barstow that is spectator friendly? Espically when there is so much smack talk going on between the prerunner class guys??? Should be a good race to watch!!!

J.C. Andrews
    Andrews Racing
    www.andrewsracing.com

10. In_the_works

In_the_works Member

I'll be out early saturday, If you see my blue f1, stop by and say hello.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
    '02 Maico 250

11. Ryno

Ryno Well-Known Member

JC-

I couldn't agree more. I wanna see all this smack talking in action. Should be a great race and loads of fun. I'll be in San Berdoo on Friday night, going up to MDR early Sat. I'd like to meet a bunch of you guys up there, so I can finally put some faces to names.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.