1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Pete Is Banned

Discussion in 'Site' started by fishd00d, May 12, 2010.

1. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Yes he has gone over the edge and as a result is banned. I will unban him if he cuts off the mullet and has pics to prove it. Maybe by doing this it will make him act a little more professional on the site.

2. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

The crap talking has got a little out of hand lately. Pete is not the only one guilty here. Take note all you others.

3. DoitforBMoore

DoitforBMoore Well-Known Member

LOL at FISH!!!

4. Forty1Racing

Forty1Racing Well-Known Member

RDC spotting of the month:
    Pete going to the barber with RDC shirt.

5. idealer

idealer Active Member

Who's Pete?

6. SMIGEL

SMIGEL Member

Pete and Repete were sitting on the fence.... Pete fell off... Who was left?

7. C Robinson

C Robinson Active Member

its not like he was the only one and actually his thread made race-dezert way more worth getting on lately if you ask me, you sure you didnt ban him because of your own personal feelings towards him? im sure ill get torn up by all the pistola haters for saying this , but this is just my .02

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  8. WickedGravityVideo

WickedGravityVideo Well-Known Member

Will I get banned of I start a LET'S GET PISTOL OUT OF RDC JAIL thread ? Not to worry, I wouldn't. A certain air of peace and civility has come over RDC..... awe, nice.

Cody.... that thread was the pride and joy of Pistol.... like his first-born son. It was getting pretty lame, if you ask me. Let's let it die, too. I never did get the idea of bragging about winning your class in a field of one!!!???

Maybe I should post the video " TROPHY LITE vs BAJA LITE at MINT400" video.... as a stake in the heart for the thread.:D

9. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

I actually dont have personal feelings toward Pete either way. I banned him for saying FU to me in a post. That is not aloud.

10. C Robinson

C Robinson Active Member

haha yeah your right, but everyone knows it just wasnt pete on there running his mouth, but i now know why he was banned and understand, thanks
    and maybe this site will return to race talking and not **** talking now

11. Chase 2

Chase 2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure Jerrie's whining helped get him banned. This site is getting too "Clickish" and often comes across like a circle jerk at a frat party. But, RDC is a private site and we are all free to not post here if we want.

(+2) 2 people like this.
  12. JRod

JRod fast-aid.org

Bottom line is this- some people find the trash-talking entertaining, and some don't. A couple of TT drivers were given a little extra rope in one particular thread... Unfortunately, one of those TT drivers took that rope to another thread and hung himself.

By limiting the trash-talk to one thread, people had the choice to read it or ignore it. When an admin clearly states the rules and the reason for the rules and the response is "FU", no one should be surprised by the results. If anything, the ban was still pretty lenient. Typical bans for insulting another member or moderator typically range from 30 days to forever, so 1 week is hardly some sort of fish-detta...

13. 07FJRog

07FJRog Well-Known Member

so where is the thread? I like entertainment :)

14. DEZERTSUB

DEZERTSUB Straw Man

X2. The majority of what we're seeing these days are "Fish and his Lemons team" threads and trash talking threads....boy, ain't that exciting. ;)

Done by the same Fish who comes into purple and talks trash....LOL!!!

15. JRod

JRod fast-aid.org

You know, I have to laugh everytime I see people crying about the content on RDC. WIth the exception of the front page, the content of RDC is provided by la familia. Each user has the ability to pick/choose which threads they read/post in. Oh yah, and the "Recent Posts" search I just did turned up some pretty good non-lemons and non-trash-talking threads, IMHO.... some of them are even started by real dezert racers! lol!

Follow the rules.... it's like speeding. You may get away with it most days, but when you got caught, it's not some terrible injustice, it was just a matter of time. If you're not caught, it doesn't mean the rules have gone away..... and if you get a warning, for crying out loud, don't say, "FU" to the officer and peel out.... it probably won't work out well for you, lmao.

16. Chris Tobin

Chris Tobin Well-Known Member

JRod, WADR... I see your point, but consider this... If the mods acted like mods all the time instead of acting like the speeders in your analogy most of the time then turning the mod light on when they get upset about something and throwing a ban, the rules might get followed a little better... You know that little lead by example thing most grown-ups talk about... Fish is one who wields his MOD powers erratically and acts up frequently with no penalty... Who is moderating the moderators???

Remember I said WADR so don't ban me for making a point!!!

(+2) 2 people like this.
  17. C4

C4 Member

I agree with Chris!!!

18. DEZERTSUB

DEZERTSUB Straw Man

Strait up. That was my point in the "who punched MO" thread...mods were in blatant violation of their own rules....and I thought it was BS.

There are also a lot of people who kiss Fish's ass on the regular...because they are afraid of him.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  19. dan200

dan200 #BSF200

Not counting Klaus, Curtis, Fish, JRod, and Diddy....how many moderators are there?

20. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

There are a few others. They don't come around that much anymore. I know Bitting pops in occasionally.