Potts Racing Unveils New Website

Discussion in 'Shortcourse Racing' started by PottsRace, Jan 2, 2011.

1. PottsRace

PottsRace New Member

SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA- January 2, 2011. Potts Racing is pleased to introduce their team’s new website. The Adobe Flash suite brings a fresh new look to the Off-Road Racing Scene. With the recent addition of celebrity driver Jesse James, the Potts racing family has big expectations for the 2011 season.
    Team owner Craig Potts is pleased with the appearance of the site stating “this gives the enthusiasts of the sport some background on the team, its drivers, members and vehicles. We have also included all of our information regarding the 2011 schedule for LOORS, SCORE, BITD, and TORC.” Be sure to follow the Potts Racing team throughout the New Year for racing updates, and exciting multimedia videos from the track to the desert!
    Check it out at www.pottsracing.com !
  2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay PRINCESS

Great to see Crandon, both June and Labor Day your race schedule. See you there:)
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  3. Tater

Tater Member

I'm also glad to see you folks making the trek to Crandon. We'll be sure to stop by and say hello.
  4. wheeli

wheeli Funny Guy from the North, eh

congrats to potts for sighning jesse,a hole lot of exposure headed your way,keep feeding jesse lots of horsepower and that should keep him happy.
  5. Gabriel Garcia

Gabriel Garcia Member

Great page, but I have problems for try to contact one person of Potts Racing, my question is about your actual Trophy-Truck, who is the last owner of that nice Porter truck, and I see the truck in classifieds, did you have plans for another toy? Maybe a Geiser Truck like Jesse James, cheers
  6. DailyPedal

DailyPedal Well-Known Member

Any updates on Craig? He had a rough weekend but otherwise you guys looked good out there...
  7. Wallnutz

Wallnutz New Member

What happened to these guys? Did Craig get hurt in that massive crash at Firebird? I was looking foreward to see Craig and Jesse do the whole Lucas schedule, I think they are supposed to go to Crandon too.
  8. dan200

dan200 #BSF200

I heard in the pits at Loors at speedworld that Potts was done after the Firebird incident. The quote was "I'm Done". Please note this was second hand info but for sure they weren't there and neither was the truck JJ drives.
  9. GunnSlinger

GunnSlinger Captain Buzzkill

... no whelchel?
  10. OffroadExit

OffroadExit Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer

Jesse James is no longer racing with the Potts team.
  11. 450grl

450grl Well-Known Member

Yeah...I didn't see him listed on the results anywhere. Is James just not going to race anymore...period?
  12. pdailey

pdailey #billsson

Jesse is going to focus on his desert program. He's getting on a roll after strong runs at Parker and San Felipe.
  13. Brand-O

Brand-O Member

Just reposted TT in ads, truck used to be Grove/Theriot truck
  14. Brand-O

Brand-O Member

And in case you guys are all wondering, Craig's doing well but is still recovering from his crash back in March @ Firebird and plans to continue his racing efforts when the time comes....we'll keep you posted!!

- Brandon
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
  15. WFX Racing

WFX Racing Member

Thanks for the update. I'm glad he is doing well.

Best/ Tim
    Water FX