Pro lite parts !!

Discussion in 'Shortcourse Racing' started by nvrlift, Apr 30, 2012.

1. nvrlift

nvrlift New Member

Hey Guys I am starting my new pro lite this week if you know any one who has any good parts pm me or I'll leave my number at the bottom of the post I need any thing I can get my hands on as of now some things I will by new but rims rearends shocks radiators body's hubs breaks would be good to by if u don't need them please txt wade at 623-764-5278 with any info pics and prices of what you have thanks \m/
  2. Pro-Lite Brian

Pro-Lite Brian Well-Known Member

Wade, there aren't really any standardized parts in the Pro-Lite class. Who's chassis and arms you use will dictate the shocks, rear-end housing, wheels, radiator, and even the body to some extent.

A truck built around a Ford body WILL NOT FIT the Toyota body. Likewise, the trucks built inside a Toyota body will look odd when you hang the Ford body on them.

There are trucks with 5x4.5, 5x5, and 5x5.5 hubs currently being raced in the class. All the Huseman front suspension trucks have 5x4.5" front hubs but even those trucks vary on the rear hub bolt patterns (5x4.5", 5x5", and 5x5.5" depending on what rear-end housing they went with).

It may be cheaper, and easier to find a used truck to use as a parts bin...
  3. gawdodirt

gawdodirt Member

You can fab so that will save a huge bundle. Www.racingjunk.com is a good site for Midwest trucks and parts.
    GD
  4. Jerry Zaiden

Jerry Zaiden Well-Known Member

I have tons of parts! Rear end, shocks, wheel tires etc etc.
  5. wheeli

wheeli Funny Guy from the North, eh

RDC classifieds rock