Screw the Dirt

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by JenDiggityDirt, Apr 1, 2002.

1. JenDiggityDirt

JenDiggityDirt Active Member

Recently, a dear friend talked me into going to a car show in Perris. What I saw there has changed my life forever. Yesterday I sold my Ranger and immediately bought a sparkly lowered Civic with gold Daytons. I've already put in an order for a sequined dash mat and next week I'll be having "Jen" and roses aribrushed on the hood. I already bought a "Bad A$$ Girls Drive Bad A$$ Toys" sticker. From now United Prerunners will be United Imports. The dirt's so...dirty. I'm also dumping Greg for a guy who has a lowered Focus and an 8 inch tip.
    .................................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................
    ...................................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................
    ........................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................
    ...............................................................................APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>
  2. kurt

kurt Member

Just the other day I was at Glamis and was tired of driving around the dunes so I decided to take a walk, as I walked thru the dunes I came upon the most beautiful plant I have ever laid my eyes on and knew then and there that my life's calling was to save this plant from all possible harm. It is hard to describe the beauty of this plant but I will try, it grows out of the ground and has a stem with small green growth coming from it's branchs, and it was everywhere I looked!!! As I walked out of the dunes, while admiring this plant and trying to avoid stepping on it, for it was everywhere, I formulated my plan to save this magnificant plant and have followed thru by selling the buggy and quads, quit my job, divorced my wife and disowned the 4 kids. So now I will be able to spend all my time and energy to save the the "milkvetch weed" from all of YOU! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------April Fools
  3. Tyson

Tyson Member

After a long trip to Ocotillo and watching a friends Toyota catch on fire, lose his hood, and watch as the brakes failed - I've decided that it is time to ditch the Toyota. I'm leaning towards a Ranger! Ahhh_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________APRIL FOOLS! ! ! ! !

Except for the fact that Austins truck did lose its brakes, caught on fire and bent his shock hoop which resulted in having to pull off his hood. . .sorry man, think it'll be done by this weekend?

[​IMG]
  4. RacnCPA

RacnCPA Member

Its about time you realized that Jen!!

Sc
  5. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Hey man thats not funny. The piece finally didnt have a good weekend heh and it was no April fools :(

I guess after going every weekend for the last few months finally took it tool on the piece :)

Its going on jack stands and I am getting a Daily Driver for a few months but watch out the Piece will be ready for next season!

Go Big Or Go Home
  6. Tyson

Tyson Member

Sorry man, I wasnt saying it was an April fools. I actually do feel bad about yur truck. But its ok, I heard you still took it out Saturday night and Sunday? ? ?

[​IMG]
  7. fishd00d

fishd00d What A Joke

Oh yea who says you need brakes in the dirt :) Went back to Devils Slide and drove it a bit more without brakes and with the hood off it got enough airflow so it wouldnt catch on fire again :)

Go Big Or Go Home
  8. Tom_Willis

Tom_Willis Well-Known Member

Hey Jen I lost that recipe you gave me for desert tortoise soup. Let's see, I remember the process of tenderizing them and removing the shell, but what was the recommended tire pressure for this step? And how do you set the temperature when you cook them outdoors over a burning tire? And what wine goes with endangered species? A nice '02 Mickey Big Mouth, I think. The cleanup part was easy, you just leave the mess out there in the desert for future generations to enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- April Foolz
  9. TimHayosh

TimHayosh Active Member

I love tortoise!....tastes like chicken!

Happy motoring, Tim
  10. scott

scott Active Member

Somewhere in California, between L.A./ S.D.
    I'm going to sell my truck and buy a shovel and a tree.........and become an eco-nazi...... April FooliO
  11. Tyson

Tyson Member

NAAAA, I've decided to keep the truck and just buy a Chia pet or tree. Think they make them in turtle? ? lol

[​IMG]