1. Forum membership has its advantages....

So, I could you some inspiration

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Young&Fast, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Young&Fast

Young&Fast Well-Known Member

Well, I am now unemployed, So I figure I might as well do something productive with my summer. I want to start a small online business that sells motorcycle related products. Something like Chase Harper (fender pouch company).

So, Is there anything that you could use riding? One of my ideas is a protective pouch to carry tubes in? Any ideas?

Thanks

2. mustafa

mustafa Active Member

design a pouch that can be mounted behind a number plate that can hold an assortment of tools or tubes. i have a fender pack to hold my tubes, but it would be nice to have another compartment in there to hold a crescent wrench and tire irons. i hate having to duct tape the tools to protect the tube from chafing.

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  3. cosmo

cosmo Super Moderator

Anything for a CRF450 (and X model). Since everyone is racing them. Look into the bracket needed for the tracking device (IRC or ?). It's required that they be mounted on the left side of the engine.

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  4. Young&Fast

Young&Fast Well-Known Member

CPR does that, I'm not even going to get into IRC stuff. Too much politics.

I've got a few ideas for pouches and things like that. I like the ideas because its stuff I know and could easily make from home, and they are universal.

Thanks for the ideas!