1. Forum membership has its advantages....
    Dismiss Notice

The Mayhem RG alluded to at the driver's meeting

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by Zambo, Nov 23, 2010.

1. JPBart

JPBart Well-Known Member

Thanks for the updates. It's great to read he is on the road to recovery and doing so well. It could have been so much worse.

2. jsteve5050

jsteve5050 New Member

Well I have just started my Citizens Fire Academy training (30 hrs of EMT, vehicle extrication, helicopter landing etc.) that will almost cover everything that happened this night, now if I can carry it out like these Marines did is another thing. However, if I get another chance to go to Baja I want to be prepared. How about you?

If you need some motivation watch this video from the family, if you haven't already.

http://www.photographybytiffanie.com/proofs/lambchristmas/james1.html

3. JON-E

JON-E Well-Known Member

I don't know how I missed watching that video but I just saw it for the first time. WOW. James was definitely blessed to have the two Marines show up on the scene and even more blessed to have such a wonderful wife. I takes on heck of a woman to sleep on the floor and be next to her man through all of that. Glad to see he is improving. God Bless.

4. deano

deano McDeano

what I did, was read this entire first early post and then watch the video (I couldn't help but noticing James Lamb was being described as "the guy", "hey buddy", and the "vic" ) .......... he definetely was all of those unidentified names that day, but after watching that heart wrenching video, I know him as "JAMES LAMB, THE STRONGEST MAN ON THE PLANET" ........

5. Mark Newhan

Mark Newhan Well-Known Member

Much respect for you Deano! I was also moved by the video.

6. Zambo

Zambo Well-Known Member

And just to show that real life is sometimes stranger than fiction, Kroeker and Jenkins are now linked again. Those who have been following offroad probably know that Kent has been one of the leading figures in bringing Ram and Mopar into the offroad racing picture after their long absence. As it turns out, Ram is now sponsoring the TORC series and the Jenkins brothers Traxxas team while Kent's Ram Runner will be the official pace truck.

7. mjgmar

mjgmar Member

I am at a loss for words on how to share the following information.

Jeremy Graczyk died in a base jumping accident. The following is a link with some information about Jeremy and the accident.

http://www.eagletribune.com/newhampshire/x1475587352/A-leader-among-leaders-dies-in-Switzerland-accident

The following is a link about a regarding James, a recent charity event he was involved in and his reaction to the news of Jeremy's passing.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/article_b8e02e6f-40c9-5348-a44c-8a15d2a5dda6.html

8. Mark Newhan

Mark Newhan Well-Known Member

Kent posted a thread about Jeremy. Needless to say it is impacting him pretty hard. I'm sure he will reach out to you guys before long.

9. mjgmar

mjgmar Member

Just a quick update, James has returned to Mexico on mission trips twice already this year. As the saying goes "You can't keep a good man down" and more importantly, they are expecting their 3rd child!

10. CMA GUMBY

CMA GUMBY Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Yes, he is definately a good man. God needed help down here. That is why He kept James here.

11. steveG

steveG Well-Known Member

That's all great news. I think about all involved in this often. Thanks for the update.

12. palmawor

palmawor Well-Known Member

i just read this whole story...... may everyone be well at this years baja and beyond. godspeed all!!

13. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, and a fitting reminder of the level of men and women who fight for our country everyday. Happy Veterans Day.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted