1. Forum membership has its advantages....
    Dismiss Notice

The Mayhem RG alluded to at the driver's meeting

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by Zambo, Nov 23, 2010.

1. BGRANT

BGRANT Well-Known Member

Very proud to have men like that in our sport. OOHRA!

2. ACME

ACME Well-Known Member

So who's the douche bag TT driver??? Thanks for helping the sport avert another disaster! Will people ever learn...

3. UTVUGRUSTY

UTVUGRUSTY Well-Known Member

Awesome story. I love hearing when people step up. But when it's our own fighting hero's it makes me proud. This Thanksgiving we all have something to be thankful for and thats our men and women who defend our freedoms. God Bless all our troops.

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  4. BANNED4LIFE

BANNED4LIFE Well-Known Member

nice work guys......i always knew there was something good about kent and his team.......

5. bob91yj

bob91yj Well-Known Member

Wow what a story. Huge thanks to ALL Marines!

6. Manning

Manning Well-Known Member

Way to go Team Kore.... OOHRA!

7. scottm

scottm Well-Known Member

Wow, good job guys! I am not a fan of the average abulance chaser, but here we have legal recourse when some wreckless a-hole destroys another persons' life. Can the tt driver be held liable? If I were a lawyer I would work pro bono on this one..

8. 4x4nutz

4x4nutz Well-Known Member

Great Story. Terrible, senseless accident. Semper Fi!

9. 4130Clothing

4130Clothing Well-Known Member

So who was driving the TT at fault here?? Glad to hear the KORE guys stepped up and saved these guys what a story!

10. BRINGTHERUCKUS

BRINGTHERUCKUS Nimrod de PMC

just read around in the b1k thread youll figure it out... theres hints in here as well...

11. az_amsoil

az_amsoil Well-Known Member

Wow! Perfect time to suggest that EVERYONE should at least go through CPR/First Aid training. No joke, simple training would have helped. You can get it through the Red Cross, Fast-Aid, local fire department.

12. johnnyweb

johnnyweb Well-Known Member

Great job taking care of the injured guys!!! Glad you where there and had training to deal with the situation. I wish him a successful recovery. As for the cause of the crash and me just getting back from Baja I am not ready to throw the blam on the tt driver with out more facts. They drive like retards down there. They know the course and should stay off for there own good. That is all I have to say about that.

13. kim

kim Rescue 3

Amazing story. Great job KORE. I think I've figured out who was driving and not only is it a shame it's down right unacceptable.

14. RL Detroit

RL Detroit Well-Known Member

wow.................. I hate to think it is who I'm thinking - great job guys way to take control and provide much needed help when needed

15. tcm glx

tcm glx Well-Known Member

What page of the B1k thread should we be looking for???

Also, MAD KUDOS to the KORE guys, It is so unbelievable to think what they went through to help these guys out, I am sure it is much appreciated by the locals families!

16. Petepecas

Petepecas Well-Known Member

Be careful and think before you write, Who is they? your post is what seems retarded to me, all racers are guests on peoples ranches and land.
    I take offense to the mentality of people who think Mexico is their private chjt hole.
    I own a ranch and drive on trails all the time, I am also a racer so I can see both sides of the fence here.
    Prerunning is not racing.
    Other comments here...
    http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/87419-Attention-Baja-1000-Racers-Prerunning

17. pdailey

pdailey #buggydork

You are absolutely right. We are guests on their private land. Respect it and they will respect you back.

18. OR2BAJA

OR2BAJA Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I love about the Baja brotherhood... People ready to respond to anything.
    Unfortunately Kroekers god like persona seems to have peaked for the year cause we encounterd his highness north of Loreto and he looked like a crazed lunatic foaming from the mouth screaming "I WILL KILL YOU... THIS IS MEXICO PEOPLE DIE HERE" Like a roided out jock who lost his prom date to another guy. Screaming "I AM A USMC OFFICER" and turning to another and screaming "I WILL KILL YOU TOO" and in the same breath as "I HAVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE"

Kroeker you are the man! You epitomize what Baja is one day and the next you show your true colors the next!! You should be ashamed of yourself cause to may own a team but your showing would have been funny in middle school you big marine you!!!

19. pdailey

pdailey #buggydork

Kroeker is rad. I think we need to revive the stock fool madness just to see him post more. Hahahaha

20. PAB

PAB 40's rock!

God bless Kent and the KORE crew for their heroic efforts.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted