1. Forum membership has its advantages....
    Dismiss Notice

The Mayhem RG alluded to at the driver's meeting

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by Zambo, Nov 23, 2010.

1. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Care to elaborate on conditions leading to his attitude being so aggressive? Sounds like something serious was going on...or Kroeker (very creatively humorous person) was joking around as he often does. Please explain.

And more importantly, AWESOME job KORE crew. Represents the determination and call to duty all US Marines and most service men/women posses!

2. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

I have ran this through Google translator 3 times and still nothing. Can you try again?

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  3. OR2BAJA

OR2BAJA Well-Known Member

Over something someone wrote in a forum. I mean it was funny compared to what Kroeker tried to bash Andy McMillin with.
    Kroeker should post the video he is threatening to post via PM on RDC!

4. masta-t

masta-t Well-Known Member

wow, no class coming on this thread to smear a USMC officer who has saved another man's life, a complete stranger. No matter what he says, he saved a man's life. You're clearly stupid....which isn't a bash on you, just stating a fact which you've supported by your own post; You identify his 'true colors' as yelling those things in front of a bunch of people (sounds like it was at you).....his 'true colors' are so blantantly obvious in the first post.

5. dan200

dan200 #BSF200

This is a better planet with Kent (and those like him) on it... Thanks for being part of the desert community and a positive force in the game of life Kent.

6. GunnSlinger

GunnSlinger Captain Backpack

...... no good deed goes unpunished Kent.... trust me i know!

Kent without you and the guys from KORE things could have been MUCH worse!!! Thank you for all that you do for OUR country and for OUR sport. My hat goes off! ... next round is on me!

7. OR2BAJA

You're right gunnslinger we should held accountable no matter what the circumstances! I gave him his props but it's all relative!

8. michael_loomis

michael_loomis Babe

Still pretty low to cheap shot with cherry picked comment's.

9. OR2BAJA

No not really cherry picked there where some other belligerent threats practiced in front of the mirror type one liners. He has been lurking threatening to to post a Video!

10. johnnyweb

johnnyweb Well-Known Member

Sorry if I generalized "they". I take that back and say a lot of the locals not all of them drive like retards as a lot of people in the states.

Qoute "prerunning is not racing" you are right, but just as dangerous if not more dangerous!

Qoute " I take offense to the mentality of people who think Mexico is their private chjt hole." I never said that!!! but know that you mention it I witnessed people in our pit, other then racers treating it as such. I have Never seen so much garbage left on the ground in my life!!!!!

I did not mean to offend the Mexican/Baja people just stating some thing I witness on my trip to La Paz and back. Baja is a beautiful place and I can not wait to go back for the next race.

11. Zambo

Zambo Well-Known Member

This is what happened at the dump north of Loreto:

After the events of Wednesday night, Kent raced his 8 truck 340 miles and then got out and started chasing with the rest of the team. By the time the truck got to mile 760 we were all pretty good and tired.

Someone then told Kent that good old 67cummins and his homeboy Prozac were hanging around the area. Kent saw this as a great opportunity to finally meet in person the two gentlemen who's only goal in life seems to be the desire to find any and all references to Kent on the Internet and smear him with personal attacks. What looked to you like a screaming lunatic looked to the rest of us like a guy trying to get you two to back up all your talk. Some of the accusations you guys have made in the past are beyond over the top and can and do have direct negative repercussions on a man with huge responsibilities. For instance, insinuating that there may be drug use involved in any part of Kents life (a completely ridiculous idea) can put his TS clearance in jeopardy and that is no small matter.

So should we be surprised that you come here once again to TALK smack? Unfortunately no we shouldn't.

12. michael_loomis

michael_loomis Babe

Here ya go... read up!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking_(fallacy)

(+1) 1 person likes this.
  13. randy68

randy68 Well-Known Member

This thread needs to go "elsewhere."

14. OR2BAJA

Zambo stop swinging from kroekers sack! Kroeker running around with his veins bulging out of his head yelling death on others while telling us all about his officer status and his TS clearance is more of a detriment to his clearance status than anything else! His actions and his tantrum are actions unbecoming of a marine corps officer and I told him that after his first threat of death! It was classic! I run calls every single day when life and death hang in the balance of the decisions that I make but I dont got running around writing essays of the heroics that my partners! Good on him for stepping up but that does not give you the the right to be a ragging jackass! Kroeker has had run ins with the same people before which is ironic cause last time he didnt have he guys standing around him gloving up at he ready!

15. OR2BAJA

I am gonna stand down with respect to his first post actions! I digress!

16. Petepecas

Petepecas Well-Known Member

I think you did, when you clearly think that you or a prerunner has more right to be on "the course", How do you know if this person was not on the way to work?, or just taking a drive?, it's his right.

And if you witnessed some people in your pit being pigs, go ahead and call them on it, with as much fervor as your post, by all means!

A lot of the locals? so who made you judge to how other people drive?

Your apologie sounds more like insult to injury, amiguito.
    Not acceptable.

Oh, and Kent is a helluva guy, as is the whole KORE team.
    Gracias!

17. fathead

18. fathead

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln

19. deano

deano McDeano

or a wise grasshopper once said ....... aahhhhh "be quicker of mind than of tongue"

20. fordnut

fordnut Well-Known Member

Huge props to Kent Kroeker and Jeremy Graczyck! My buddies and I work race rescue at some of the Mexico SCORE events. We found out really fast how good our medical services are in the states. I have seen many ambulances in Mexico that had little to no medical supplies inside, not to mention some accidents happen where an ambulance might not even be able to get to. A few of the right items and some basic first aid training can go a long way down there.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted