SNORE values the opportunity to have PRO 10 consider racing in the 2012 season. Before you decide on your schedule I wanted to let you know where SNORE stands as of now. Race Director Robert Gross and I will be meeting with BLM within a week to try and get SNORE off suspension.SNORE cannot pull permits until we get off suspension so future races that utilize BLM lands are in jeopardy. The BOD has handed us a Safety Management Plan to accomplish that task.Please hold off voting your schedule until we get back with you. I hope this doesnt cause much trouble, but I believe its in everyones best interest to hold for now untilWe all know whats going to happen. Please feel free to forward this to your members if necessary. SNORE wants transparency. Sincerely,Ken Flippin Jr.