1. Forum membership has its advantages....

Vegas 2 Reno Course Map

Discussion in 'Desert Racing' started by buggyfreak, Aug 17, 2007.

1. buggyfreak

buggyfreak Member

Hello everyone I found this & thought everyone else would like to see this also. Just click on the link for the race map.

www.desertracing.com

2. jacko619

jacko619 Member

3. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

I never like the section from 405 to 485

4. HDRA1

HDRA1 The Godfather

help a brother out what is so bad about those miles that is where i get in????

5. spalind

spalind Well-Known Member

The "Dangers" listing on the BITD website says VERY silty and lots of big time washouts in that section....

6. johnnyweb

johnnyweb Well-Known Member

if i remember right last year around the lower 400rm there was a parking lot of stuck cars and trucks in there. toward the upper part before top gun pit there is some cool roller coaster style drop off's. they are fun at night as you can not see how deep they are as you go over them. also some good sandy small dune like section before top gun pit. we will see what it is like this year next week.

7. E&S Racing

E&S Racing Energy Drink King Pin

THX for posting. Can't wait for this race...

8. Kritter

Kritter Krittro Campbell

Anybody have teh BITD 11x17 map to post? The attached map prints like ***. i left mine in the prerunner and its nowhere to be found.

9. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Race car and crew are on seporate sides of a mountain, if you have any problems no communication. But I geuss now you just grab the sat phone.

10. knucklemeat

knucklemeat Member

oh yes....furthest point from a real road in there around rawhide..........boogeyman comes out after dark....lotsa silt....canniballistic mutants dacing around fire near 460........johnnyweb not listening to my"slowdowns" thru the giant rollers with turns at the bottom.......150 hp stock mini in the dunes before top gun......... lots of "are we gonna make it?"...shove a hamburger down at top gun and say"whew, at least it's all graded roads from here"...and then you hit the pass! some real fun in that last section!

11. LionelHall

LionelHall New Member