Day 2 of the NORRA Mexican 1000 Rally came to an end today in Loretto. Here are some updates on what is happening so far.
- Unofficial reports say Bud Feldkamp is leading.
- Bob Gordon had valve problems but will continue and is in the top 5.
- #67 was leading day 1 in their class but day 2 brought on carburetor problems and rebuilding it put them behind the lead by over an hour.
- Scott Steinberger is out with a blown motor.
- Walker Evens might be out also.
Tomorrow starts the third and final day as they make their way down to La Paz for the finish. Keep checking back for more updates and pictures.