The Traxxas TORC Series Presented By AMSOIL
Media Alert: TORC CHANGES TUCSON RACE DATE TO MAY 1st and 2nd, 2010
Corona, CA (January 15, 2010)–The Traxxas TORC Series presented by AMSOIL announced today that it is changing the date for the race at USA Raceway in Tucson, AZ, originally scheduled for April 17-18, to May 1-2, 2010. The series is making the move so that it will not conflict with other off-road racing series. Other dates and tracks are being considered as we strive to complete our 2010 schedule as soon as possible.
TORC co-owner, Mitch Covington made the following statement: “In the spirit of cooperation we have been taking great strides to co-exist with all other motorsports series and are striving to allow short course off road racers to maximize their race season and exposure for their sponsors. TORC wants off road drivers and fans to know we take their input seriously and have attempted to secure the best dates that work with the local promoter, fans and the racers.”
The Traxxas TORC Series Presented by AMSOIL – 2010 PRO Schedule
· May 1-2 – USA Raceway, Tucson, AZ
· May 15-16 – Metrolina Speed and Sports Center, Charlotte, NC
· June 19-20 – Crandon International Off Road Raceway, Crandon, WI
· July 10-11- Bark River International Raceway, Bark River, MI
· August 14-15- Bark River International Raceway, Bark River, MI
· September 4-5 – Crandon International Off Road Raceway, Crandon, WI
The Traxxas TORC Series- The Off Road Championship, presented by AMSOIL is the world’s premier short course off road series. TORC drivers push the limits with 900 horsepower, action-packed fender pounding on challenging natural terrain racetracks. For more information on TORC please visit www.torcseries.com.