• Forum membership has its advantages....

race-deZert

alwaysracin
alwaysracin
It was not a great year, It was worst year we had for not enforcing rules and letting some teams cheat. We lost more racers/teams because of this and making rule changes that make sportsman racing too expensive. We already have low numbers because bad economy, we don't need that kind of leadership. You can call me at 920-428-9650 and I can tell you all of it, if you want to know.
sb4pro
sb4pro
I meant the racing as a whole . yes I agree with you they need all the racers they can get , but the racers we DID have had some GREAT racing
alwaysracin
alwaysracin
It may be good racing for fans but it sucks for racers. When after race tech inspection finds out that race truck is illegal and does nothing to that driver, it pisses everybody off. It would have change World Champions and points Championships. That does matter I think. And this happen 3 years in a row in more than 1 class. And your favorite pick is of the one of them.
sb4pro
sb4pro
Baudoux ?
alwaysracin
alwaysracin
Yup. and on Sunday he puled over on second lap so they wold not check his truck again, by taking green on Sunday he secured his points. Truck that won on Sunday got DQ'd for cheating,it is truck that Badoux won everything with for last 2 years.
sb4pro
sb4pro
Wow I didn't know that . What was illegal ? Big engine , something like that ? I seem to remember someone saying his truck was kinda in between a p4 and l4 and he raced l4 just cause of lower competition . But I figured it was just bs .
alwaysracin
alwaysracin
His truck is totally new PRO 4 with all the best stuff. We have 7 000 RPM limit on our engines. His ignition box did not limit the RPM and they didn't give him no penalty or DQ.