• Forum membership has its advantages....

01 Baja 500 TT, The Winner According To RDC!

Who will win the 2001 Baja 500?

• Bian Collins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dave Ashley

• Gary Vosburg

• Jim Baldwin

• Josh Baldwin

• Lonny Helmbolt

• Mark Post

• Robby Gordon

• Tim Herbst

• Other

• Total voters

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Lets take a Poll on who RDC pick’s to win the Trophy Truck class at the 2001 Baja 500 in June. Since there is not a list of entries available yet, I put in a group of probable entries. Feel free to post your opinion after you vote and write in any others that you would like to see compete in the TT class as well.

Shaun

scott

Well the drawing will be May 4th. Don't think Robby will be there, and if Ivan Stewart, and Larry Ragland aren't there, i'd have to go with Herbst.

rdc

Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Ivan or Larry will be entering the 500, even a rumor?

Shaun

ORI

No Way not a chance in hell that Ivan or Larry are going to be racing this year, but we hope maybe, later in the year, also what about Damen Jeffries, I think that he needs to be added!

Off-Road Insider
I know ALL!!!!!!!!

rdc

Well I knew that I would forget someone and Damen Jeffries is the one. Unfortunately I cant go back and edit the poll or I would place him on the list. I'm not sure if John can do that or not or enable me to. But in any case if anybody wants to cast a vote for Jeffries they can click on “other” and write it in as a post.

Shaun

Gabe Lara

I'll have to take Robby Gordon on this one.
Jeffries will have a strong showing, though.

rdc

80+ votes in and Duralast & Herbst are running neck and neck. I would like to know who the 5 “other” votes are for though. Post’em up!

Shaun

rdc

Well, with over 100 votes in, Herbst is pulling away..... Surprise

And if
would ever update their site we might know who is actually entered in the race.

Shaun

rdc

Lets call this one a three way tie. Dura-last, Herbst, & Gorden. Once Score posted the line-up for the race the votes for Robby came flooding in. So we will see in a few week's, should be a great race.

Shaun