02 Parker Video

El Chinero

Reaction
PARKER 400 VIDEO

An interesting and action-packed video is available from the 2002 Parker 400. The enigmatic Daryl D. (for “Driver” – honest) Drake (aka “No Brakes” Drake) shot a ###load of footage at the Goat Trail during the start lap. See fear and loathing as Dave Sunquist’s dismounted rear flat screws the pooch for Bill Witt and Frank “57” Hines. See Greg Foutz and the F250 SuperDuty sliding off the course -- all alone! See Tim Hayosh hit a huge rock -- again and again (via the magic of clever editing)! The “movie” catches pretty much everybody – at their best and at their worst.

I’ll be damned, however, if I do NOT have Drake’s phone number available at this time and he is non-E-mailable. Ask Tim Hayosh or Lee-Bob Finke @ RaceShock.

Tony T
El Chismoso

RacnCPA

Reaction
Thanks for the info Tony! And speaking of Tony(s), Y-Not Productions also has their video of the 2002 Parker 400 all ready. I heard its over two hours long and very reasonable priced. Contact Tony Campbell at (www.)Y-Not Productions(.com) for more info. I'll be waiting for my copy.

Sc