04-08 F150 Interior Cage, Bed cage & Spring under

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Truck came back to get a interior cage, bedcage and spring under kit. We have a long way to go.

Attachments

Combz08

Reaction
thats looks sick not a ford fan but looking forward to seeing this one done

MALIBLOC

Reaction
yeah, I'll be watching too, curious how the back is gonna turn out?

Pic, pic and more pic's!!!

DUMP!

Reaction
Just curious, how are you going to weld all the intersections 100%, are you going to cut holes in the exterior body or can you drop it out with it fitting so tight inside??

Dump

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Just curious, how are you going to weld all the intersections 100%, are you going to cut holes in the exterior body or can you drop it out with it fitting so tight inside??

Dump
We can't drop this one out the bottom, so it will look like swiss cheese on the roof until the body guy gets a hold of it.

DUMP!

Reaction
Thats kind of what I thought. Too bad you couldn't figure out with that fancy computer thingy a way to do the cage in sub-assemblies so you could do most of the welding outside on the bench and then install and do a few finish welds. It looks like it will be a nice one. I like the fact that it will mostly be hidden inside the body.

Dump

baja619

Reaction
Clean build up! That is a great looking truck so far.

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Thats kind of what I thought. Too bad you couldn't figure out with that fancy computer thingy a way to do the cage in sub-assemblies so you could do most of the welding outside on the bench and then install and do a few finish welds. It looks like it will be a nice one. I like the fact that it will mostly be hidden inside the body.

Dump
Trust us, we wish we could have. Not so used to this fab on the fly kind of stuff, haha. If this were a Chevy the entire cage would have been laser notched, built in sub-assemblies and installed into the truck with as much built outside as possible. Unfortunately for us FORD isn't nearly as cooperative with giving full panel data for these trucks. It took us weeks just to get a sliver of the fender.

SoDrty

Reaction
Nice! Don't forget the custom driveshaft for the spring-under ( I learned the hard way) ha!

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Trust us, we wish we could have. Not so used to this fab on the fly kind of stuff, haha. If this were a Chevy the entire cage would have been laser notched, built in sub-assemblies and installed into the truck with as much built outside as possible. Unfortunately for us FORD isn't nearly as cooperative with giving full panel data for these trucks. It took us weeks just to get a sliver of the fender.
So you guys would be able to design me a cage for my 06 Chevy crew cab that would be almost completely hidden? if so how much would it cost for some blue prints?

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
So you guys would be able to design me a cage for my 06 Chevy crew cab that would be almost completely hidden? if so how much would it cost for some blue prints?

We have the ability but without putting something like that into production the costs would be astronimical. Give us a call and we will see what we can do.

baja619

Reaction
Interesting Winch setup. That should be convenient.