04-08 F150 Interior Cage, Bed cage & Spring under

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Truck came back to get a interior cage, bedcage and spring under kit. We have a long way to go.

Attachments

• Front Driver low.jpg
    Front Driver low.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 927
  • Roof B & C pillars.jpg
    Roof B & C pillars.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 865
  • Rear hoop and.jpg
    Rear hoop and.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 835
  • Pass rear hoop.jpg
    Pass rear hoop.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 854
  • Pass A pillar.jpg
    Pass A pillar.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 833
  • Dash teardown.jpg
    Dash teardown.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 983
  • Teardown.jpg
    Teardown.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 868
  • Rear bed.jpg
    Rear bed.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 866

MALIBLOC

Reaction
yeah, I'll be watching too, curious how the back is gonna turn out?

Pic, pic and more pic's!!!

DUMP!

Reaction
Just curious, how are you going to weld all the intersections 100%, are you going to cut holes in the exterior body or can you drop it out with it fitting so tight inside??

Dump

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Just curious, how are you going to weld all the intersections 100%, are you going to cut holes in the exterior body or can you drop it out with it fitting so tight inside??

Dump

We can't drop this one out the bottom, so it will look like swiss cheese on the roof until the body guy gets a hold of it.

DUMP!

Reaction
Thats kind of what I thought. Too bad you couldn't figure out with that fancy computer thingy a way to do the cage in sub-assemblies so you could do most of the welding outside on the bench and then install and do a few finish welds. It looks like it will be a nice one. I like the fact that it will mostly be hidden inside the body.

Dump

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Thats kind of what I thought. Too bad you couldn't figure out with that fancy computer thingy a way to do the cage in sub-assemblies so you could do most of the welding outside on the bench and then install and do a few finish welds. It looks like it will be a nice one. I like the fact that it will mostly be hidden inside the body.

Dump

Trust us, we wish we could have. Not so used to this fab on the fly kind of stuff, haha. If this were a Chevy the entire cage would have been laser notched, built in sub-assemblies and installed into the truck with as much built outside as possible. Unfortunately for us FORD isn't nearly as cooperative with giving full panel data for these trucks. It took us weeks just to get a sliver of the fender.

SoDrty

Reaction
Nice! Don't forget the custom driveshaft for the spring-under ( I learned the hard way) ha!

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Trust us, we wish we could have. Not so used to this fab on the fly kind of stuff, haha. If this were a Chevy the entire cage would have been laser notched, built in sub-assemblies and installed into the truck with as much built outside as possible. Unfortunately for us FORD isn't nearly as cooperative with giving full panel data for these trucks. It took us weeks just to get a sliver of the fender.
So you guys would be able to design me a cage for my 06 Chevy crew cab that would be almost completely hidden? if so how much would it cost for some blue prints?

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Little more cage work

Attachments

• Roof & window.jpg
    Roof & window.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 591
  • Rear and roof.jpg
    Rear and roof.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 580
  • front view roof.jpg
    front view roof.jpg