09 Baja 500 coverage-Thanks

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
A big big thank you to Klaus, Fish, Weatherman, PCI and anybody else who made the live coverage happnen. In conjunction wit the IRC tracking it was awesome. Thanks again....

FUD_LIVES

Reaction
I agree, This coverage was the best of any race on RDC so far.:D

JoeyD23

Reaction
Best coverage around.....I spent the whole day on RDC folowing the event!! Great job!!!! Now for some live helicopter footage!!!! I would pay per view it right here!!

Last edited:

WORCS332

Reaction
Agreed. I was unfortunate to not make it this year but you guys made if feel like i was there. Thank you for all you have done!

worcs761

Reaction
Thank you so much for the coverage. It is a long ways from Denver, Colorado. I miss Baja and with the current conditions of business this coverage makes it bearable. This 500 was easy to track and still not be there. Perfect coverage and no complaints.

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Absolutely! Amazing coverage this yr., almost felt like you were there, with all your RDC buds ofcourse, when BJ passed RG on the beach!

Special thanks to Klaus and Curtis for the WM feed and always improving site, Fish for great Job on Updates and administering the 500 threads (hope to see you doing same in future!), WM for the great job he does, caring and especially the dusty humor.

Prob pretty similar for most, open windows:

1. RDC
2. WM Feed with Fish updates
3. IRC Sat tracking
4. Google earth w/ Course overlay
5. Dirtnews
6. Controloffroad Jump feed

Thanks to the people providing this i was able to monitor Cameron (son) on the Summit Loop and listen to his chase working w/ WM to estimate ck. #2 arrival time.

Great job and thanks to all!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Thanks to the people providing this i was able to monitor Cameron (son) on the Summit Loop and listen to his chase working w/ WM to estimate ck. #2 arrival time.
Well, how did you guys end up? I heard the ck 2 thing but nothing after that.

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Cam was driving for another team (not our truck) in a ls1 linked ranger (1500). they got a late start, and the starting driver tangled w/ a wrong way civilian (no injuries) near Ojos. So Cam took over late in the PM at RM 37. The had a silk run all the way to San Matias, but lost the rear end in the wash. Very proud Dad of a job well done! ;)

M

memin.pinguine

Thanks for the time and energy spend to make that coverage... I know what it means to do that and what is involved....