09' Baja 500 Picks

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
6X Steve Hengeveld for the OA. He's gonna have something to prove and is the best night rider in the biz.

I think it's safe to assume that Henge, Childress and Penhall will be racing 2x, 1st off the line, with Kendall Norman 60 seconds behind. (Looks like they entered a few names to increase their chances to get 1st off the line and it worked)

Penhall, Childress and Harden started 8th last year, 3 spots behind 1x. And when the outbound truck hit them with like 30 miles to go, they were within about a minute of 1x on corrected time.

Colton Udall is starting way back in the lineup, but him, Ox and Quinn were looking like they were going to win SF until the radiator puked.

Saying that the podium will consist of Penhall, Norman and Udall (in any whatever order) isn't going out on a limb. But I think it's very possible that the Honda 'A' team could end up in third place in a SCORE race. I don't think that's happened this millenium.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Anyone want to make a wager? I got $20 on Childress!!:)

alfonsocota

Reaction
20 manuel reyes
21 i think i have to go with team mexico 100x
22 penhall has a very good chance. although i would like to see Ivan Ramirez up their.
24 i would have to say adan arellano who is still not on the list.
25 will be a tough one this year.. their are three mexican teams.. with fast riders.. i think matlock will have his hands full this time

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Reaction
20 manuel reyes
21 i think i have to go with team mexico 100x
22 penhall has a very good chance. although i would like to see Ivan Ramirez up their.
24 i would have to say adan arellano who is still not on the list.
25 will be a tough one this year.. their are three mexican teams.. with fast riders.. i think matlock will have his hands full this time

Good luck at the 500! Should be a fun race! :D

Gio188

Reaction
Here are my picks:
Class 20: 152x Amnesia/Mamito Racing ... they won class 20 in San Felipe
Class 21: Team Mex 100x, even though Espossito is ridiculously fast
Class 22: Henge/Childress
Class 25: 6A even though 1A will be hard to beat
:p

ronnie wilson

Reaction
if childress doesn`t crash you can`t beat him but that`s a big if, if you know childress he crashes alot. you can`t touch him in the whoop`s he is way to fast, almost as fast as me,. did i say that......LOL!

Last edited:

djhspawn

Reaction
CLASS 20:
*150X Anna Cody

CLASS 21:
107X Ronnie Wilson

CLASS 22:
8X Cameron Corfman

CLASS 30:
301X Sean Bradley

CLASS 40:
404X Brian Campbell

448X Rodolfo Sanchez-2nd RS
449X Julio Abril A.-1st RS

CLASS 50:
*500X Jim O'Neal

CLASS 24:
100A Craig Christy

CLASS 25:
1A Wayne Matlock

Gotta believe and root for the D38 riders! :D

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
if childress doesn`t crash you can`t beat him but that`s a big if, if you know childress he crashes alot. you can`t touch him in the whoop`s he is way to fast, almost as fast as me,. did i say that......LOL!

Wow I have crashed twice since 2004....But I guess that can get you a rep of being a crasher...I guess I got all my D37 championships from hanging out on the ground...I guess you know me real well Ronnie......Maybe some day I can meet you?

Last edited:

EvilOne

Reaction
mikey i did not mean it anyway bad at all your the man!! i would love to see you win it all, glad to see you back. we have meet at xr`s only see you at the 500, good luck!

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
mikey i did not mean it anyway bad at all your the man!! i would love to see you win it all, glad to see you back. we have meet at xr`s only see you at the 500, good luck!

Alright just seemed like your were knocking me..all cool..

A Vance

Reaction
wow the pro quad class is running thin. Sad to see all the old teams gone. Be nice to see someone give wayne a run for his money. Makes it more fun.

EvilOne

Reaction
so it looks like class 21 is growing, i would like to see the championship come down to the last race with three teams having a chance to win it. i know our team 107x want that championship bad.