1/16 Slash VXL

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
just got one today... thing is amazingg! I love it! I'm running the stock battery and it hauls.. I wanna get a lipo but I'm scared I'll destroy the car as I did with my 18t. I also want to start racing it. what do you guys think if I race.. keep it stock?! I'm not that experienced..

dakotafroader

Reaction
ive got one of these and i gota agree that its a blast! i have a 2800 3 cell lipo in mine and its almost uncontrollable but alot of fun. the drivetrain seems to be holding up well on mine sofar too. as for the racing.... i dont think that these are as popular as they should be so i dont know if they have a class for them.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
ya i hear ya.. my 18t has the mamba 8000kv and i run 2250 mAh 11.1v 3 cell.. its insane. its stupid haha anyways the slash is plenty fast for me. i found this place, LRH hobbies, i went there today and they were closed, i just talked with the guys and watched them (they were rebuilding the track and racing too haha) but its pretty sweet. its small but looks fun! they all have 2wd 1/10 scale cars so im gonna go there tomarro and show them what 4wd is all about haha