10 Min aluminum job needed today.......Anybody????

stetler

Reaction
Well, As you guys know I have been building my sand car in my garage for almost a year now. My Fabricator has many skills and that's why we have been able to do so much with out the specific tools needed. We have come to a small 10 min aluminum job that I need somebodies help with. I need the front of my roof (5' wide) bent with a break or should I say bent or folded over so it creats a strong 1" Lip at the end. My last aluminum roof I took it to a local shop and the guy did it in about 5min.
Is there anybody close to Orange, CA that can do this today?? Seems like Saturday everybody's closed. I don't care if it is in somebodys garage that has the tool to do this. I'll bring you a case of beer for your 10 min. of fame.

Here's some pics of my roof now and some of my old roof so you can see what I need.

my old roof bent at the edge to form almost a rain gutter effect.

Sorry it's the only pic I can find

ZTFab

Reaction
Did you find somebody yet?

I am in Upland if that's not too far?

I'd call you but I didn't see a number?

Brian Mapes

Reaction
I dont know if you found someone yet but im in corona, and can do it tonight or tomorrow. let me know.

stetler

Reaction
I dont know if you found someone yet but im in corona, and can do it tonight or tomorrow. let me know.
Thanks Brian,
No I haven't found anybody. A few offers but they are to far away.
If your going to be around tomorrow I just might hit you up. I should be free, say late morning. Let me know.
thanks

Brian Mapes

Reaction
Sorry i was late on getting back to you. Im free whenever if you still need it. just pm me for my phone number if you need.