100,000 views on YouTube

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
One of the first highlight videos that I ever did for CORR reached 100,000 views on YouTube this past weekend (on 5/30/09) The video, which was posted on 4/8/07, features highlights and intense moments from the 2006 CORR season.

The video currently receives approximately 300 views per day which continues to compound as time goes on. It will reach the 500,000 view mark in less time than it took to get to 100,000, and the viewership will grow infinitely.

Here's a little insight for those interested:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjzfg-ieDlM"]YouTube - Championship Off Road Racing - Intense Moments 2006[/ame]

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Thanks. It will be great when we're seeing millions of views. But this, nonetheless, is currently the most viewed short course video on YouTube. Which, by the way, is now at 100,560 views.

Also, I think one of the biggest mistakes that the modern series have all done (CORR, LOORS, TORC) is to not have the Land Rush Start. I know it sometimes takes drivers out, but the land rush start is one of the most unique things about this sport. Truly extreme. I would pay $40 ANY DAY OF THE WEEK to see land rush start.

Tater

Reaction
I agree about the land rush start, yet only larger tracks like Crandon and Bark River make it possible. No where to have land rush start in Texas. Simply no room.

Tater

450grl

Reaction
There is room at SW.....! :)

Cograts Steve!!! I myself went to your site the other day and re-watched ALL of your vids!!! Gets me totally pumped for the next race!!! :)

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
No where to have land rush start in Texas. Simply no room.
Tater
I agree that there's not enough room to do a land rush start at Texas Motor Speedway. But going to Texas Motor Speedway is a stupid idea to begin with. I say build a true short course style track (with Land Rush start) on a piece of land that sits next to the Texas Motor Speedway (or anywhere in that gigantic state) and show the Texans what short course off road is really about.