$1000. bonus cash for Trophy Karts in Imperial Valley on 9/26/09

JEFF_DICKERSON

Reaction
Besides the regular cash payout scheduled for the SWRA races in Imperial on 9/26/09 there will be an additional $1000.00 cash paid out to the winners in the trophy kart class. This could be a good day for some happy kids.
Who is planning on coming down?

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
Besides the regular cash payout scheduled for the SWRA races in Imperial on 9/26/09 there will be an additional $1000.00 cash paid out to the winners in the trophy kart class. This could be a good day for some happy kids.
Who is planning on coming down?

Hey Jeff, We are trying to figure out how to get out of family pictures, we really want to go.....One J1 and one mod.:eek:

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
damn thats the same as torc. i was looking foward to slappin roy around damn it. that is a bad **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** facility that we raced on in the sprint cars, awesome clay and a well maintained surface. rv parking with hookups for staying the night to, what are the entry fees??

JEFF_DICKERSON

Reaction
Entry fees are $40.00 per day, two day event. Gates open Saturday at 2:30 pm, drivers meeting at 4:45 pm, racing starts at 6:00pm. Sunday pits open at 10:30am, drivers meeting at 12:45pm, racing starts at 2:00pm. RV hook-ups are available or motels are very close. Jeff