1000 miles to glory book.........

Cadwell

Reaction
So my wife asked me what I could possibly want for father's day I decided to look into getting the 1000 miles to glory book! I am surprised this book is going for about 200 dollars at many online sites. Does anybody know where I could get a copy for a decent price? thanks in advance.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
HOLY CRAP! $200!!!!

I gave the autographed one I had to my Dad for his b-day when it came out. Signed by Ivan, Walker and Malcolm. I wonder how much more an autographed one goes for?

Cadwell

Reaction
HOLY CRAP! $200!!!!

I gave the autographed one I had to my Dad for his b-day when it came out. Signed by Ivan, Walker and Malcolm. I wonder how much more an autographed one goes for?
according to amazon over 300 dollars!

Cadwell

Reaction
oh trust me He will notice it gone. I have over 400 dvds and I can tell when one is missing!

BajaFand

Reaction
Bob Bower has access to the books, just get ahold of him through here. I know he usually asks $100 per book and the money goes to the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Things may have changed and he may have raised his price, but I don't know for sure.

BGRANT

Reaction
Wow! I'll have to ask my wife how much she paid for mine a couple years back.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
When I was looking for a copy I was told that they are limited edition and so only a small amount were printed... the best deal I found was on ebay... might want to check there. (FYI ebay wasn't MUCH cheaper but it was cheaper at the time... maybe around $150)

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
WoW!! My kids got me one a few yrs. ago,
wonder wht they paid, cuz they're cheap!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Bob Bower has access to the books, just get ahold of him through here. I know he usually asks $100 per book and the money goes to the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Things may have changed and he may have raised his price, but I don't know for sure.
this is true plus you will be giving back to the sport i got another one at the MINT this year with a donation and a tax write off

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
WoW!! My kids got me one a few yrs. ago,
wonder wht they paid, cuz they're cheap!
I think when I got it at the Offroad Expo and had it signed it was $40 or $50 bucks. Not sure, but quite a deal now.