• Forum membership has its advantages....

1000 Predictions

Jimmy8

What are your predictions for the 1000?
I'll go with Ashley and Smith in trophy truck, sourapas and herbst in class 1, macachren in 1600, stein in full stock, and Kory Halopoff in 12. Class 8 ive got a toss up. If Jesse Jones lets off of the throttle a little, he will probably win and get the championship, but if he goes balls to the wall the whole time it is anyones race.

For 7s I think S&S have a really good chance, but it's a toss up between them and Hardin, and Custer if he shows up. For 7 Open I think it'll be Turner.

Mike

hammer

1 & overall Mike Julson and Bob Lofton
TT Ashley and Smith
10 Danny Anderson
12 Vic Bruckmann
16 Rob Macachren and Bruce Fraley

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
HYPOCRITES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Robby Gordon, first TT and first overall.
After all of the Robby Gordon posts around here and nobody but me picks him to win. sheesh.
I also pick Jimmy8 in Class 8. hehehehehe.....

Jimmy8

Not this year drapes, but possibly next year????

scott

Overall Probably between Collins/Ragland TT-- Troy Herbst CL 1--- Robby Gordon TT--if equipment holds up, McMillin CL-1, and my darkhorse pick Post/Whelchel TT if the equipment doesn't get overdriven. Julson CL-1, Dondale CL-1, Herbst TT if the Trans holds together.

Waldo

Safehouse
Is Jeffries not running the B1K? I would bet on him if he is runnin'. Or my usual pick RG, But he hasn't won in a long time. He has never won the big on in the TT's. Maybe it is his time!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Josh_Westwood

My picks for the Baja 1K are

TT- Robby Gordon, as long as he doesn't break, otherwise it'll be the Duralast Boys.
Class 1- Lofton/Julson, first off always helps.
Class 8- Jesse Jones.
Pro Truck- Scott Steinberger.
Class 10- Either Chris Harrold or Danny Anderson, both super fast.
Class 12- Vic Bruckmann.
Class 5- George Seeley.
Class 7- Craig Turner.
Class1/2 1600- Rob MacCachren or Kash Vessels.
Class 5 1600- Dave Gasper.
Class7s- Cory Susag.
Class 9- Cisco Bio, has won every race so far.
Stock Full- Sykes or Stein.
Motorcycles- Campbell/Stabb, will overall.

And thats about everyone

robert_encinas

trophy truck is a toss up; robby will undoubtably smoke everyone until he breaks, herbst trans. will never go the distance,
post is to slowand will hit something and break.in my opinion which doesnt mean sh** it will be between the colli
ns/ragland team and duralast.in class 7 its ernesto cervantes all the way the championship!.in class 7s im going with hardin
,but that 7/7s truck (?) is going to be tough to beat.

mustafa

Cambell for 2 wheel and overall and Collins/Ragland in 4 wheel.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

Jimmy8

Jeffries was signed up for TT in the 1000, but is the current points leader for TT in BITD. He decided to cancel the 1000 and concentrate on the Las Vegas 200 which is the first weekend in december to try and get the points championship. Baldwin and Lonney Helmbolt are pretty close to him in the points. Good decision if you ask me.

Dave_G

RE: herbst trans. will never go the distance

Don't count on it. Your gonna see something totally new in it for the 1000. We haven't been working day and night for nothin! It just isn't going to get any test time. The 1000 will be it's test. ;-)

Dave

scott

Herbst does have a new trans package, and if it does work, the ring and pinion in the front-end or hubs will go !!!!!!

yah since the herbst finish so many races.... and 7 will most doubtly go to Holmes/jones. Turner wont go the distance i am willing to put money on it if any one wants to give me a private tell

Disco trucks of the world Unite!

El Chinero

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.elchineroconcepts.com>http://wwww.elchineroconcepts.com</A>

Tony T
El Chismoso<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by klaus on 11/07/01 11:45 AM (server time).</FONT></P>