100LB Nate...

ACME

Reaction
My son got a text late last night that our very own 100LB Nate got the call and is on his way to the brush fires for his first real gig as a fire fighter. Good luck homie, be safe and hurry back so you can fix that swing set in time for the next one! Our thoughts are with all of those in service and protecting our country!

Shred918

Reaction
Be safe out there buddy................

ffrank

Reaction
Nate has alot of "first times" in life, in store for him.;) He must be the man, cause his gear weighs nearly as much as he does. Be safe lil' buddy and hurry home, your next first time just may be your best!

ACME

Reaction
Nate has alot of "first times" in life, in store for him.;) Be safe lil' buddy and hurry home, your next first time just may be your best!
Did Frank just hit on Nate?

Shred918

Reaction
I think he did and was wondering why he never hits on me.......... :D

I might need to work on my windmill technique or something.

bonehead1

Reaction
Be safe out there, and I'll see you at the next race.

mrmatt

Reaction
Be safe Nate!

Polarcub

Reaction
Be safe Nate and dont forget to drink lots of water....those firefighting ensambles are hot I ahve spent manuy hours in them myself...just not in brush fires. Be safe and thank you for what your doing.
Jeremy

BUDMAN975

Reaction
way to go Nate, your first win and your first fire all in the same year. Be careful and thanks for keeping us safe

justplainnate

Reaction
wow thanks everyone! i just got home. that was a pretty cool experience going on my first strike team. so umm...frank...now that im home, whats next? :D

doug969

Reaction
At least play hard to get... ;)
You know how Nate is Jeff. Couple weeks ago I was passing through Barstool and stopped off at the Flyin J and noticed Nate lookin for ride back to ranch. I offered him a ride and the weekly special of salisbury steak (with gravy) and was amazed at his new talents learned.

justplainnate

Reaction
You know how Nate is Jeff. Couple weeks ago I was passing through Barstool and stopped off at the Flyin J and noticed Nate lookin for ride back to ranch. I offered him a ride and the weekly special of salisbury steak (with gravy) and was amazed at his new talents learned.
you had me at salisbury steak doug!

justplainnate

Reaction
You WILL find a hair in it!
not uh! one night while we were up late watching infomercials together we found a product that just smooths all the hair away. you just rub it on unwanted hair and it smoothed it away! it was so convincing we bought two! are you still using it doug?