113x help - Baja Beach Bash

BajaboundMoto

As most of you know Luís García riding 113x at the Baja 500 suffered major injuries when he hit a car going backwards on the course.
Luis is 32 years old, married with 2 kids, and is the provider for his family.

During the upcoming Baja Beach Bash we will pass the hat for donations for his family.
We would like to show him and his family the off-road community is concerned for them and praying for his full recovery.

If possible we’d like to visit him and his family to make the donation in person with the likes of Johnny Campbell, Cameron Steele, Jeff Kargola, Andy Grider, Anna Cody, Mark Bradford, Ron Wilson, myself, and many others.

I’m posting this here so you Beach Bash riders who’d like to contribute come prepared and also to welcome any other donations from people not attending the BBB ride.
Non-BBB riders, send me a PM if you’d like to help Luis.

Thanks!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Sounds Great Tim,im really looking forward to it.

EvilOne

hey tim this is Ronnie Wilson class 21 let me know how i can help out and i will see what i can do. i am planning on coming out for your ride,if not i will send my money out to you guys.

PAB

40's rock!
hey tim this is Ronnie Wilson class 21 let me know how i can help out and i will see what i can do. i am planning on coming out for your ride,if not i will send my money out to you guys.
Yeeeee! Two Ronnie Wilsons! Will need to have a wheelie contest to see who keeps the name this weekend!

Dezertpilot

Lol!!!

EvilOne

What`s up ?guys just checking in to see if anyone heard any good news on 113x. I have been asking around but no feed back yet.