#13 Public Apology to #51 Kory Scheeler

13stout

Reaction
I would just like to say sorry to Kory Scheeler, his co-rider and his entire team.
When Kory passed us on the left turn, we were on the gas and we came into the right way too hot and we got tangled up (I ran into the rear passenger side of his truck and got stuck on his limit strap) It was totally my fault and I apologize. I didn't intentionally try to do that to him . I SHOULD of let off the gas and let him go. Our entire plan at primm, thanks to Brian Burgess and Barry B, was to take it easy so I could learn the pace I need to drive at. I was running at about 75 to 80% which felt like a fast pre-run pace. Sounds wierd, but it makes sense. As people know, I sometimes drive too fast and I don't need to drive like that all the time. Again, sorry to Kory, his team, the whole desert community and all my sponsers as well.

That being said, Kory was definitely on it and looked good as he came up on us at the dry lake bed. We drag raced to the small opening and we beat him to it. He was a more mature desert racer than me and let me go.... I should have done the same for him. Congratulations Kory on your 6th place finish!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Like my father always said; Anyone can make a mistake but it takes a MAN to admit it! Nice to see.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Stout, you are a true class act and a great sportsman. The other TT drivers should be honored to drive on the same course as you do.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
"I wanna go fast!"

It takes a big man to admit his mistake. Clyde Stout you're my hero!:D

randy s

Reaction
...wow. i accept your apology in case kory does'nt and i was'nt even there. class act for sure. way to go mr. stout. that's huge.

Cheater

Reaction
Clyde will you be my BFF? I may have just teared up a little. haha! But really for those of you that don't know Clyde he is not afraid to go fast.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Nice Uncle Rico

I not only race the same track with confidence with Clyde but I used to share the same truck with him!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
HONESTY & RESPECT go along way in this world ---- i'm proud to call you my friend .... and your 80's costume rocking IVAN STEWARTS hair was so sweeetttt :eek: :cool:

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Reaction
Good moves! We saw the whole thing go down, we were sitting on the dyke. Didn't he punt you first in the left hander???? We were thinking "Uh oh,,,, here comes some pay back in the next turn" Way to keep it going though.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
HONESTY & RESPECT go along way in this world ---- i'm proud to call you my friend .... and your 80's costume rocking IVAN STEWARTS hair was so sweeetttt :eek: :cool:
So classic, I was thinking the same thing.....

I'm sort of bummed Clyde is making nice with Kory it would have been sweet to see them mud wrestle in between the girls events at the Laughlin party!

Cheater

Reaction
So classic, I was thinking the same thing.....

I'm sort of bummed Clyde is making nice with Kory it would have been sweet to see them mud wrestle in between the girls events at the Laughlin party!
Well maybe Kory will still tell him to pound sand and we could have a epic rivalry!

stokessdca

Reaction
nice post mr stout. from where i was the two of you were having a nice drag race right after leaving the infield and on to the second lap. and robby was right behind the two of you and then right before the paved road started there was a huge cloud of dirt. and when it all cleared you guys were hung up and robby was heading down the road. to bad about the end result but the drag race was pretty cool to watch. good luck with the 1000.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Does Kory post on here? If not one of you guys with the connection get him on here!

Tundranation

Reaction
I watched this unfold two turns back as you 2 left the the spectator area flying down toward the left hander with Rg in hot pursuit in a cloud of dust .....you just knew nobody was backing down and something crazy was about to go down :eek::eek:..........it was one of the best moments in the race !!!!!! :D