14 class 5 for 500 in Lucerne

507racetomain

Reaction
Big entry list for this months' More Oraf 500 race, Im very excited, and honored to be racing against some of the fastest guys in Class 5. Good luck to everyone.

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
Don't forget to stop by our booth for your LEATT-BRACE contingency stickers for the Moto-R brace that is up for grabs to the winner in Class 5 Open provided they run the decals during the entire race. One on each side.

JRV 511

Reaction
Big entry list for this months' More Oraf 500 race, Im very excited, and honored to be racing against some of the fastest guys in Class 5. Good luck to everyone.

can't wait either !! going to pre-run this sunday if anyone is interested . Also , we are all going to try and pit together , so keep that in mind as well

jjordan

Reaction
just need

tom bird with new car
zolg/piorek
parker and other car out of colorado
and texas car for 20 car fields

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Anybody need a passenger with EXCELLENT GPS course notes already dialed in? I have 300 course notes in trade for a prerun seat. Just want to see the course again before the race.

5150racing

Reaction
Anybody need a passenger with EXCELLENT GPS course notes already dialed in? I have 300 course notes in trade for a prerun seat. Just want to see the course again before the race.

hook the spectators up with some good spots to watch the 200 cars go by ;):D

steve0we

Reaction

Thats cheating... Pre-running is for sissys

While your pre-running we are driving 1266.3 mi, 17 hr 57 min just to get to Cali.

Cant wait to meet you guys, make sure you stop by FRIDAY night for Texas BBQ and BEER!

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction

Might have a seat for you on sunday.

If you interested PM me your number.

jjordan

Reaction
Sounds like it is going to be a good one. It has been awhile since so many bugs in one race.

bajabird

Reaction
Only car Ive got is the freshly prepped prerunner... Oh, I wish the new car was even close to being ready. hmmmmmmm??????? Prerunner against all those nice cars...... I'd need to get some help

Attachments

• loreto4002008.jpg
    loreto4002008.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 126

PRECEPTS

Reaction
Only car Ive got is the freshly prepped prerunner... Oh, I wish the new car was even close to being ready. hmmmmmmm??????? Prerunner against all those nice cars...... I'd need to get some help

Do you really need help? If so let me or Dave Bonner know.

Drew 760 578-2487

racer951

Reaction
Thats cheating... Pre-running is for sissys

While your pre-running we are driving 1266.3 mi, 17 hr 57 min just to get to Cali.

Cant wait to meet you guys, make sure you stop by FRIDAY night for Texas BBQ and BEER!

I did Amarillo, TX to Santa Barbara, CA in 17.5 hours while towing a small trailer from Canada...brutal! Those mountains through Arizona and New Mexico eat gas with a trailer but it's pretty good scenery. Have a safe trip and good luck!

bajabird

Reaction
Tom I will help you

Right on; thank you!!, the frames been beefed up, motor is FAT fresh but only 7.8:1 got plenty of tires, very few other spares.... Would have to call budweiser to see if we could get beers for the rack, and some rib place to feed us....