1400/1450 whiners...

Sparky

Reaction
Seriously, are you guys NEVER happy?

First, you complain that Jeepspeed is going to ruin your events because we are too slow. Now at the MORE Chili Cookoff you file a complaint that the Jeepspeed cars were nerfing you!

So which is it, are we too slow or too fast?

When someone is behind you laying on the horn, maybe you should pull over. That is what we do...

Sparky

Reaction
Dunno - MORE officials would not tell us who lodged the complaint. Just that there had been "several" complaints from 14xx teams that a yellow Jeepspeed had nerfed them, so us and the two other yellow cars got a talking to after the race.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
maybe they had too much chili and nerfing them wasn't good for their stomachs?

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
I was nerfed twice but didn't say anything to MORE about it. Sometimes there's just no place to get out of the way. My power steering failed which made the bump steer very radical so if I would have moved over and hit a rock it would have taken both of us out.

On the final lap I could see the finish line when my steering wheel broke off doing it's best to take my thumb with it. Used channel locks to try and steer the truck but to no avail. Don't lump all 1450 racers together.

I keep track of who nerfs me not to tell MORE but to keep track of what seems to be rookie racers that don't know any better.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Hobbsy, post a pic of that THUMB... you're an animal!!!

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
It's just a flesh wound... You saw it and the steering wheel as well. At some point maybe I can get a truck that's faster than my 4-cylinder Toyota so I can stay ahead of the faster guys... What fun would that be? My counter measures will be in place at the next race.

Hobbsy, post a pic of that THUMB... you're an animal!!!

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
Seriously, are you guys NEVER happy?

First, you complain that Jeepspeed is going to ruin your events because we are too slow. Now at the MORE Chili Cookoff you file a complaint that the Jeepspeed cars were nerfing you!

So which is it, are we too slow or too fast?

When someone is behind you laying on the horn, maybe you should pull over. That is what we do...
Aren't other competetors not allowed to nerf Jeepspeeds? If true, it seems kind of hypricitical to come on here and complain when Jeepspeed really has no right to nerf another vehicle unless they are willing to get nerfed themselves. Am I wrong?

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
jeep speeds can be nerfed legally..........well in any other series.........i think MORE has a "no nerfing" policy or something like that.........just ask john vaughan. lol

Baja Fool

Reaction
jeep speeds can be nerfed legally..........well in any other series.........i think MORE has a "no nerfing" policy or something like that.........just ask john vaughan. lol
BWAHAHAHA!.............I mean, I don't get it..............BWAHAHAHA!

Fourstroker

Reaction
It's not any different at MORE Matt and you know that. Jim takes issue with excessive nerfing as do most promoters. John was cleared of all charges you also know that too. Quit bringing this stupid crap up!

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
It's not any different at MORE Matt and you know that. Jim takes issue with excessive nerfing as do most promoters. John was cleared of all charges you also know that too. Quit bringing this stupid crap up!
Jim plays very fair Matt.. Escpecially if you are UBR or somebody like that.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Jim plays very fair Matt.. Escpecially if you are UBR or somebody like that.
No disrespect to you because I dont' know you but Matt is taking an opportunity to talk crap on Jim. If this were last year and this exact thing happened at the other promoter that the Jeepspeeds use to race at you wolud not hear a peep out of him and he knows it.

Sorry Matt I like you but don't dig the promoter bashing by anyone

offrdrob

Reaction
My power steering failed which made the bump steer very radical.

I could tell something was wrong with your truck Mike when I was behind you through one of the canyons and you went to make a move on a class 11 and your truck went all over the place, looked like that was a handful. You pulled off the pass, way to make it to the finish.

I know that none of the 1400 guys protested any jeep speeds nerfing us. I like the jeep speed guys, they are very curtious about letting you know they see you in the rear view and move over as soon as they can.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
sorry kevin, its just what i heard. jeesh! dont kill the messenger! lol and you know stupid crap is my middle name. :)

Fourstroker

Reaction
sorry kevin, its just what i heard. jeesh! dont kill the messenger! lol and you know stupid crap is my middle name. :)
Deep breath taken. I'll still have some CL's with you at the next race.