1400 and 1450 rulebooks for M.O.R.E.

Dmoney796

Reaction
I can't find them on the actual website. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thank you!

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
i m pretty sure they use the SNORE rules that are on their web site

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
why don't the 1450 guys have a party/gettogether, flatbills MANDATORY, and WRITE their own rules.....any and all orgs would love a class of 50+ racers that are organized and have a SIMPLE set of rules to adhere to.......and all this bs could END.......I will SPONSOR/MEDIATE it......

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
The SNORE rules are NOT correct so don't go by them.

There are 2 rules and always only been 2 rules. It's f'ing simple

1. Steel Cab

2. Working Doors.

Done.

SpeedBump

Reaction
The 1450 class at SNORE and MORE is just a sportsman “catch all” truck class. The race promoters want to attract entry fees from trucks in classes that don’t have many entries in their series such as 6100 and 7200 that are looking for a shake down race or get a driver seat time. They also want to attract the orphaned trucks such as Class 8. The “it’s cheaper to replace a steel cab with a fiberglass body on a rolled truck” and “a fiberglass body isn’t a competitive advantage” arguments are poor excuses for these new, unpopular rules. There are very few truck with full fiberglass bodies that originally had a steel cab.

SNORE who writes the rules stubbornly clings to the open chassis and open body rules.

The Door Slammer class at SNORE and MORE is dead.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
The SNORE rules are NOT correct so don't go by them.

1. Steel Cab

2. Working Doors.

Done.
Flat bills and black socks mandatory!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Dmoney796

Reaction
I'm so glad flat bills are mandatory!!! I'm just getting into buying and building my own truck. My dad hasn't raced since La Rana was around and I was in the Army for just under 7 years so I've been away from the off-road scene. My bad for being "re-born."

Jerry

Reaction
why don't the 1450 guys have a party/gettogether, flatbills MANDATORY, and WRITE their own rules.....any and all orgs would love a class of 50+ racers that are organized and have a SIMPLE set of rules to adhere to.......and all this bs could END.......I will SPONSOR/MEDIATE it......
That would be fun. Would you have stick welding break outs?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
That would be fun. Would you have stick welding break outs?
our guest speaker will be jerry Larimore , covering how buy a welder on craigslist for less than $50 and how to save the day at the baja1000 by using said welder on the beach in BAJA!!! pick an area in socal that all can travel to on a wed evening (without crying) and ill find a venue to host it......

Jerry

Reaction
I posted this on my IG. Got everyone talking again. Sounds like the comp 1450 guys are working with snore right now.

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

Reaction
I posted this on my IG. Got everyone talking again. Sounds like the comp 1450 guys are working with snore right now.
Exactly, the comp1450 guys have been talking with Kenny freeman about some ideas on how to legitimize our class and lock down some rules and make some positive changes that the class has needed the last few years. I have regained hope in the class after hearing what Joey and Kenny have been talking about. Viva Comp1450.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

SpeedBump

Reaction
This is easy. I think almost all 1450 racers agreed to the Class 1450 rules in the attached file SNORE 2011 Rulebook. Just revert back to these rules. The only open question is to allow or not allow forced induction.

A Wed evening meeting is still a good idea. We can compare size of shocks.

Attachments

RATPACKRACING

Reaction
Personally I agree with Pete have your own meeting and come up with what you want the rules to be and present it to SNORE & MORE and see if they approve it, personally I like to see a limit on engine size no more than 400hp above that you need to move up to a Pro class you guys are getting to fast and don't know when to slow down! 60 + trucks racing in a 10mile track and you can't see poop someone going to get killed personally I would put a cap on the entry but that's not my call, just my two cents!
And quit listening to someone that don't even race your class or even race bring your problem to the BOD meeting not here so every key board surfer can butt into something that has nothing to do with them!!

sullyman

Reaction
We had a meeting with cody at the more race last year for more rules. Steel cab. Working doors and 2/3 frame. Trucks already racing in 1400 and atleast start one race last year with more could be grandfathered in. Such as Robert Moruzzi,Chris Isenhouer and so on. Its not a exact measurment for frame. But front of cab to back axle. Or back of cab to front spindle. Is pretty much what everyone agree to. It was a unanimous decision with people that were there. Alot of racers knew about this meeting but did not show up. Any truck racing now cant decide to cut there front off now and go center mount there front end. People keep saying that MDR rule was never like this yet alot of racers that built trucks for mdr say there was a frame rule. Pretty much as a org. we need to get on the same page so there is no more bitching

Jerry

Reaction
Was just told that both MORE & SNORE ALLOW FIBERGLASS CABS.

RATPACKRACING

Reaction
Yes the 1450 is a race what you brought steel or fiberglass, back in 2010 the racers wanted to change the rule I was on the BOD then if I'm correct they talked about it but not many voted on it, but it some how made it to the rule book and I think that's why it was changed don't take my word on it I may be wrong !

SpeedBump

Reaction
The SNORE Class 1450 Rulebook changes has been discussed in another RDC thread.
SNORE FAIL!!!

SNORE required steel cab and working doors in 2011.
Starting with the 2014 Rulebook, steel cabs and working doors are still referenced but are not required.
The SNORE 1450 racers were never notified of the proposed rule changes.
The SNORE 1450 racers were never notified of a meeting to discuss class rule changes.

1. Steel Cab
2. Working Doors.

Done.
SNORE should change back to the 2011 Class 1450 rules. Done.

Jeffers909

Reaction
Yes, MORE had a meeting at the Duel in the Desert in February 2015 when this issue was last presented. It was voted by the 6-8 guys who showed that there should be cab and frame requirements, grandfathering in any fiberglass cabbed trucks or trucks with less than 2/3 frame who raced at a MORE race in 2015.

The spirit of the 1400/1450 class was that it was based off a street truck that could be driven to the race course and raced. A full tube chassis truck that was not in any way designed around the use of the stock truck frame dimensions with a bolted on steel cab is not within the spirit of the class. That is why there needs to be a frame rail requirement and it was voted so.

MORE 1400/1450 Rules (Voted in Feb. 27, 2015)
  1. Steel Cab
  2. Working Doors
  3. 2/3 Stock Frame Rails intact
Race organizations prefer for the racers to decide on the rules of the class, but getting a majority agreement is very difficult. If the comp 1450 guys get a set of rules drafted and voted on then that would be fantastic, I am sure MORE and SNORE would have no issues adopting them.

DeCamp104

Reaction
Yes, MORE had a meeting at the Duel in the Desert in February 2015 when this issue was last presented. It was voted by the 6-8 guys who showed that there should be cab and frame requirements, grandfathering in any fiberglass cabbed trucks or trucks with less than 2/3 frame who raced at a MORE race in 2015.

The spirit of the 1400/1450 class was that it was based off a street truck that could be driven to the race course and raced. A full tube chassis truck that was not in any way designed around the use of the stock truck frame dimensions with a bolted on steel cab is not within the spirit of the class. That is why there needs to be a frame rail requirement and it was voted so.

MORE 1400/1450 Rules (Voted in Feb. 27, 2015)
  1. Steel Cab
  2. Working Doors
  3. 2/3 Stock Frame Rails intact
Race organizations prefer for the racers to decide on the rules of the class, but getting a majority agreement is very difficult. If the comp 1450 guys get a set of rules drafted and voted on then that would be fantastic, I am sure MORE and SNORE would have no issues adopting them.

Thank you Cody, I was at this meeting and believe strongly in the rules we agreed to.