1450 Night Race Roll Call

Jkrell

Reaction
I wasn't planning on racing this summer but with prerunner class entries reaching record proportions and old rivals nearing points leadership I decieded to take the ol' Duffco toyota outa moth balls and see if I can't cause some helll at the night race.

So who's in...
-ol' leadfoot wil be OUT in spectacular form no doubt (hopefully for more than 800 ft. this time)
-Fish - the back up driver steps up to his own program, but for sure won't be too tough to real in.
-Fireball Laforskin will no doubt be back out in his slightly singed toyota.
-Hines - back to defend her 1st
-Casey-finally came to the real class, hope your back for the night race, we like passing jeap speeds...even better if your in our class.
-Gamari-Team Gecko lives...hopefully without a blown headgasket this race.
-Airborn- 1st in points....consistancy has paid off
-Solo-Duffco cross town rival
-40 oz....the long awaited first race?

who else...Karam, Ruddick Langan, Licari, Roriam, Berrios.

Thats 15...who else is in..there are enough guys who read this board with raceable trucks to make it 20 easy...so bring out your beater and join the part.

who's in for mandatory nerfing before the pass?

Jon

WFODAN

Reaction
Ya I'm in . Hasbrook told me at the 400 that he and his Dad are in too . We could easily get 20 trucks !! As for the mandatory nerfing ........ Let's do it !!! But we need to include the Dalton class 8 truck also !!!!!! Let's see 20 trucks into one rear bumper ?? Could be done .

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Dan, I like your new signature lol

I'll be riding in the 2nd lap with Fish (if he makes it that far
) So if you're gonna nerf, nerf the hardest then!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Hell ya The Piece will be there.

Nerfing rule is good to go here. BRING IT!!!

Jon I plan on starting Front Start so i'll never see ya anyways....to bad I wont get to nerf ya

TYSON??? You racing or what??? Its about time you race the "RACE TRUCK" as you call it in a REAL desert race. Not short course 10min crap!!!

Tyson if you make it ONE lap i'll give you $100. Dan will give you $100 just to ENTER. And another $100 if you finish. Dan he said he'll give you $1000 if you win! So thats a possible $1300 for ya right there.....dont be scared.

Jkrell

Reaction
I almost forgot Jerry.....Is the Camburg truck back in action after the roll.

Speaking of side money..how does 50 buck a head sound?

WFODAN

Reaction
50 bucks per car sounds good to me too . I know Carolyn will be in . As for Jerry I think he wants to just look at his truck looking good for a while before he destroys it again . He will be there though no doubt !!

Oh ya the doughnut rule is 100% in effect also !!!

mattrick8888

Reaction
jeremy and arie better hurry up if the camburg truck is gonna be there...the last i heard it has a ton of work left to be done.

Crayfish

Reaction
Im in but I am going to drive REALLY slow cause I M Po and can't afford to put humpty back together again. Slow on the driveway.

Yup, slow.

Crayfish

WFODAN

Reaction
Right on Craig ,

I've missed you guys out there . I hope all is well with you and the truck . Game on !!!

TMR_LaFortune

Reaction
Yes Jon the fireball will be out in full effect with the new front end and 220hp LC motor. Lets get this to be the biggest race for the prerunner class this year, we had biggest turnout last race. So what is this doughnut no nut rule that I hear ol leadfoot talking about? I head Duffco Dan did a burnout next you you Dan in my truck is this true? If so my apolgies Dan should have done a doughnut because roosting rocks at someone is just mean. Gumari you need to bring it because we still have a bet that needs to be settled.

Jason LaFortune
TMR racing

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
"The Do-Nut rule" is just that......doing a Do-Nut around your buddies broken truck on the side of the course.......It's CLASSIC!!!!!

btshannon

Reaction
I usually turn a "farewell donut" on Sunday morning as I depart the camp site / pit area. I couldn't at the last race as we were driving the BMW, and the area was too rocky. I was going to bring the 4-Runner, but, I still haven't fixed the air conditioning.

We drove the Toyota out to Rachel, NV to help BAJA_SEVE at the Mag 7 pit on Friday. When we rolled into LV on Friday afternoon, I was so sunburned and uncomfortable that the decision to take the car to the MDR race was an easy one to make.

Just my opinion on donuts, sorry to throw the discussion off-course.

Who is coming out to the Henderson race this weekend, and where will everybody be watching the race from? I hope to be watching the race from the tailgate of my 4-Runner out by Jean.

Bonzen

Reaction
I dont know Jon, the natural environment of The Piece is the desert night..it has conqured many an all night ocotillo bonzing run, most of the time with 3-4 girls in the truck with us so a little 3 lap race should be no problem....I say bring it!

-Ryan

Tyson

Reaction
Hey Fish, I'll race if you sell me that T100 rear end. I need a new rear end and I have to go at least 4" wider then I have now, whattya say?

WFODAN

Reaction
Tyson ,

Don't use the rear end excuse . I still run the stock 8 inch in my truck . Just bring that thing out and run it . Let me know if you need any help getting anything to make it legal . I'll do whatever I can to get you racing . If that's not enough for you then do it for the money !! Fish and I are serious with the numbers , so bring it !!