1450 Night Race Roll Call

Bonzen

Reaction
If Tyson races I will put him in the opening shot of the MDR section in the new video.....but you have to finish 1 lap pal!

-Ryan

Tyson

Reaction
HA!! I wish the rear end was an excuse...both axle tubes are bent all to hell (crushing the spyder gears which is why sometimes I have a spool
) But seriously the rear end is toast.

I have time to install the hyd bump stops and new leafs though I have no rear end to mount this stuff too...anyone out there want to see my "Ghetto Fabulous" truck running enough that they want to donate a rear end PM Me

T

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Ad Type FOR SALE
Price $90.00
Toyota 8'' rear axle; from '85 4Runner; fits trucks, 4x4, 4WD, Suzuki; drum to drum w/ brake hardware; rebuilt brakes; no 3rd member;

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N
Name Shawn
Phone (323) 960-7631 (Click this number to see what city you will be calling)
eMail shawn_mufc@hotmail.com

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Tyson please.....Thats the lamest excuse ever. You can get a COMPLETE 8" for like $150-$200 from a junkyard!!! So you got no excuse buddy you better be there!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Alright whats going on??? Partica says she has recieved NO entries for 1450 for the night race.....

Lets Put Up Or Shut Up!!!

Also Jon K I hope you got a good rear bumper buddy. You remind me of the One Hit Wonders. Only difference is that you have 2 wins.......
See ya at the race Pop Star!!!

Jkrell

Reaction
To be real honest fish....I don't really have a shot at winning this race if a lot of people don't have serious prolblems out on the course....you know it , I know it, vance knows it, everybody knows it....The success I have had in my near stock drivetrain, no bypass shock truck has come from a well prepped and built vehicle that has held together where others haven't.....on the other hand little fishy your prep work does't exactly have the best track record in the prerunner class if I recall. So bring it on amigo this pop star is coming for you.

Bonzen

Reaction
If we actually preped the truck Jon, then it would break...the only thing holding the bolts in is all the rust...try to tighen them and they would strip out.....Feel free to nerf us as hard as you want it will only make The Piece more angry and faster lol

-Ryan

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Exactly! The Piece has NEVER had the front end apart or the rear....nothing has even been changed. Hell its still running on stock 1992 wheel bearings and bolts and transmission mount.....It is happy the way it is and its ready to kick some ass.

Dont be scared Jon, Its just an exaust leak
hehehehehe

CEORanger

Reaction
Mine is in the mail. Talked to Patricia today and my # will be 1474. She said there were going to be close to 20 entries but only has heard from 3 so far.

mattrick8888

Reaction
my money is on ceoranger! he is fast and if he doesnt break he will be a big competitor!

mattrick8888

Reaction
dont make me take the video down! what are you scared of some competition from a ford? think of it as a friendly kick in the ass to get you going faster.

ESB4130

Reaction
oh hell....this WAS the race i wanted to have the truck done by. but umm...if anyones been by my house lately they know its not gonna happen haha. oh well, maybe someone needs a co-driver.

redline

Reaction
props to fish. i have never heard anybody boast about not prepping their truck for a race.

CEORanger

Reaction
unfortunately the bus is full for this race. if i make it out of this race in one piece Matt is welcome to ride a lap in my truck at the next one.

Matt760

Reaction
I'll be racing, lookin forward to meeting everybody out there, Nerfing rule still in full effect? I want some bumper damage. Matt Torian-1481