1450 Night Race Roll Call

WFODAN

Reaction
Nerfing rule is in full effect !! Unless JKrell is getting cold feet ?? Is your entry in yet Krell ?? Any more side bets from the competition ?? Don't get quiet already .

Jkrell

Reaction
Don't worry Leadfoot my feet are doing just fine.... and really I think you should be more concerned with how you can get your truck to stay together for a 120 miles with your abusive right foot than worrying about my entry fee... don't you worry....I'll be at the start line.

Jon

drtdevil93

Reaction
but who will be at the finish line?

i will be there giving the finger to all my friends that are racing as they pass. god i hate downtime.

erik

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I dont know about you Jon but I am racing for 90 miles or so lol. You gona do extra laps for fun or what??

sirhk100

Reaction
Oh great, the milage on my leafs goes up once again!!!

WFODAN

Reaction
Well , we're up to 15 entries so far . 20 is totally possible !! Anyone got any contact info on Berrios , Licari , black market fab truck , Aaron ozbourne ? The list can go on and on . This is starting to look good !! Fish even got the front start . Good luck son and put the hammer down !!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya I have been nerfed quite a bit actually. All nerfs are welcome at the race. If I catch someone they should expect the same so I have no problems with it.

I have been working on the truck non stop so it will be ready I have done some upgrades to it that will have 0 test time at all before the race so we'll have to see how it works lol. It will either be really cool or it will suck. Good Times ahead hopefully!!!

kurt

Reaction
Austin - "All nerfs are welcome at the race". I'll say "hi" to you around the start of your 2nd lap
!!!!

kurt

Tyson

Reaction
Well thanks to DAN VANCE (pimpin out parts for my truck) looks like I will be making it to MDR to race

Thought I'd throw out a heads up

Thanks Dan

Bonzen

Reaction
YESSSS!!!!! Kick ass it's on. Almost the whole crew is racing.

-Ryan

TMR_LaFortune

Reaction
16 trucks pre-entered, looks like its gonna be a big turnout. The course is really fast and is alot of fun, I can't wait to chase you down Jon. Anyone else racing that is not pre entered besides Jon K?

Jason LaFortune

frankh

Reaction
If you guy want to side bet come by my trailer 20 or 30 each winner take all or 1st and second 70/30 split.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
ill be helping 1459 and all the other guys pitting with us at franks pit so ill hold the money

Gregg

Tom_Willis

Reaction
You should let an impartial person hold the cash. Like for example a highly trained race official. Like, maybe,.... me

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya this could be a nice chunk of change, $20 x 16 = $320....not to bad for winning the sportsman class...