1450 Night Race Roll Call

RacnCPA

Reaction
OK, so you guys/gals got all the talk out of the way now? So that I may have the honor of interviewing the first prerunner across the finish line, please let me know approximately what time to expect the first vehicle. That would be very much appreciated and will help your class get a good write up. And who better than an accountant to "hold the money?", LOL. See you there.

Jkrell

Reaction
yeah I'm definetely in, I just slacked on the pre-entry so I am going to sign up race day....so that makes 17 trucks total so far.. The course should be real fun, we preran on sunday night.....really fast in some sections, but the dust is going to be really scary, especially because there is a large portion of the course that doesn't allow for easy passing.....but stil.....it should be a good time and no doubt a good show for everybody.

One quick thought.....I know i'm pretty much a newbie but I'm sure the old timers will agree with me.....Lucern is dusy, dust at night sucks way more than day time....so Its going to be REALLY REALLY DUSTY out there with this many trucks in our class, so lets race smart. This thing isn't going to be won on the first lap....but it definatly can be lost there. Just my 2 cents.

And Laforskin....dont worry amigo I'll will have plenty for ya on race day.

Im in for 30 bucks in a pool...Ill drop my money by The Motion tire pit before the start.

See everbody race day.

Jon

Tyson

Reaction
Hey Sheryl do you just want to interview me now then??
lol

RacnCPA

Reaction
Hey Tyson, long time no see. I think for this class I should start with "pre-race BS" and then the finisher's comments. Most of the article could be "pre-race", LOL. Good luck out there. And feel free to send race reports ASAP after the race, and I mean ALL of you guys.

What I was asking for is how long you think it will take the 1st place vehicle to finish. Don't make me go right to Carolyn to ask!!!

WFODAN

Reaction
hell ..... I'll take a guess . How about 48 minute lap times ?? Three laps ...... do the math . LOL!!! Tyson , you can just add an hour to that time per lap to figure out your time .

RacnCPA

Reaction
Thanks Dan for at least taking a stab at it. I'm debating when to come out and the times will help me decide. I don't mind doing the math as long as I know what kind of mph and lap distance/number(of) you guys are doing. Thanks. See you in post tech.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well its the same course as last year.....last year the average was around an hour....so ya the winner will probley be done around 50 min or so a lap....

RacnCPA

Reaction
Sounds good, I don't want to miss anyone or have to hunt anyone down. See y'all in post tech!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Just a reminder guys come by the Motion Tire pit to place your cash in the sidebet!!

Winner takes all because 2nd place is the first loser!!

WFODAN

Reaction
Well in 36 hours this race will just be ending . I just wanted to wish everyone good luck and a safe race .

btshannon

Reaction
I have an idea. The amount of hype and trash talking that has accompanied this race (previous post excluded), I think that this class should award a title belt to the winner. This class is the closest thing we have to professional wrestling there is. Think of the drama. I think that you guys should form your own championship, you know, jump on the "pro" bandwagon (PRO-PRERUNNER?).
I hope that this post is not taken the wrong way. I have really enjoyed the pre-race hype. I sure hope that nobody gets carried away with the nurfing though.