1450 ranger...

WannaB-class5

THere are no limits for 1450. You can have 100" if you figure out how to do it!

griffin #11

ohh ok so i have leaf springs in the rear with king 2.5s 12 inch...whats the easiest way to get rid of the leaf springs and get more travel outta it?

griffin #11

haha well im a teenager and im new to racing so ill do what it takes to get the good stuff...just not stoopid crazy stuff... it onle has about 18ish now and i wanna get more with out those leafs.

esbyota

1/4 elliptical all the way!!

maxyedor

explain hahahha i dont get what the abbreaviations mean. im sorry for sounding stupid haha
64s, as in Giant's 64" leaf-spring pack
FTW as in For The Win!

64s can't be beat for the price, performance and how crazy easy they are to install. Unless you have some real cash to throw at your build, you'll be a decent bit slower dollar for dollar with links than leafs. Plus there's always a few bucks in bonus money for fastest leaf springer, and everybody thinks they're too cool and links their truck, so the bonus is easy to swoop on.

griffin #11

ohhh ok so can u guys give me a link to the 64springs. and what shocks would i have to buy(ther are king 2.5 by 12in)

Andrew

ohh ok so i have leaf springs in the rear with king 2.5s 12 inch...whats the easiest way to get rid of the leaf springs and get more travel outta it?
If you're absolutely determined to get rid of the leafs, I'd recommend going with camburg's (www.camburg.com) 3 link kit they sell for rangers. Price is always something to keep in mind though... bang for buck, I'd recommend going with deaver 64's still, like the rest of the people on here. A properly dialed in rear suspension with leafs and bypasses will be just as effective for your purposes

FCORR

and everybody thinks they're too cool and links their truck, so the bonus is easy to swoop on.
Hey! Buzz kill....:D

Leaf springs for life!