1450 Sept race

ultrablew

Ok... Who's coming? Who's on the fence? Who needs help to get there? Who needs help if they make it out? What can DRIVE do or myself do to get more 1450's? Speak up or miss another good one. Whatever it takes folks. If I/we can make it happen for you, it will.
Don't be :eek: or too :cool:. There are no :mad: folks. Just come have some :D with us. This race is shaping up pretty nice and let's show the buggy dorks ;) the trucks are coming to play!:p

I have gathered a simple list of contingencies available for 1450's to make it easier at the sticker table. I will e-mail it out about 1-2 weeks before the race because the list is going to grow between now and then. I will also have a few copies on hand at the race. I don't want 1450's to miss out on any of the possibilities.

dwasser

Ok... Who's coming? Who's on the fence? Who needs help to get there? Who needs help if they make it out? What can DRIVE do or myself do to get more 1450's? Speak up or miss another good one. Whatever it takes folks. If I/we can make it happen for you, it will.
Don't be :eek: or too :cool:. There are no :mad: folks. Just come have some :D with us. This race is shaping up pretty nice and let's show the buggy dorks ;) the trucks are coming to play!:p

I have gathered a simple list of contingencies available for 1450's to make it easier at the sticker table. I will e-mail it out about 1-2 weeks before the race because the list is going to grow between now and then. I will also have a few copies on hand at the race. I don't want 1450's to miss out on any of the possibilities.
You are a true racer willing to do what ever it takes to help your competitors get to the starting line.