1450's and 1600's showing up to the DRIVE night race!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I just checked the entry list for the May 16th night race and the 1450 and 1600 lists are getting big! 17 in 1450 and 6 in the 1600.

I hope by our drawing party this Saturday at FiberwerX there are even more! :)

This is an awesome turn out and with DRIVE being the "new guy on the block" I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that comes out to race with DRIVE.

From a volunteer standpoint, we love being a part of these races and you racers make all the effort worth it!!!!

Thanks again to all the racers that keep Plaster City alive with off road racing!

The night race is going to be amazing.....

-Brian & Amy

qracing

Reaction
yeah i'm stoked and ready to race the night race. I'm actually going to try and race both series all the way through. DRIVE is fantastic. Doug's been really great and have enjoyed racing it.

esbyota

Reaction
I have only good things to say about DRIVE and Doug, can't wait for this race.

Brad Hemphill

1BAJA03

Reaction
Thanks for signing up early and for the kind words. Doug is presently playing in the desert right now:) We will have some course info and can answer detailed questions @ the Fiberwerx open house/drawing party. Sign-up people so you can get a discount on the entry fee...

FCORR

Reaction
1450 leaf spring winner!

<------- haha

dwasser

Reaction
We just updated the list with another 1450 bringing that class to 17. We are also very happy to add 3 more 1600 bringing them up to 8 and only 2 away from the extra $1500 bonus. Rounding it off is our first 5 / 1600. I'm sure he won't be the only one either.

Just wanted to say thank you very much to everyone that has entered so far!

http://www.drive-racing.com/May16thRace/May_16_Entries.pdf

Brian & Amy

Reaction
A Class 3 and two more 1600's added to the list!!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone in tech and contingency!

What a great night race this is going to be....

-Brian & Amy

Tundranation

Reaction
We just updated the list with another 1450 bringing that class to 17. We are also very happy to add 3 more 1600 bringing them up to 8 and only 2 away from the extra $1500 bonus. Rounding it off is our first 5 / 1600. I'm sure he won't be the only one either.

Just wanted to say thank you very much to everyone that has entered so far!

http://www.drive-racing.com/May16thRace/May_16_Entries.pdf
The 1600 list has some punch to it !!!!! :eek:

Way to step up Cody... 5/1600's come on down !!!! :D

ultrablew

Reaction
I am super excited! The drawing party, Fiberwerx open house, the race. I don't know if my heart can take it all! I'll be the co-dawg on the horn to thank the volunteers at the race!!!!!! DRIVE has been awesome so far. A ton of passion goes into the course layout and marking and volunteers and vendor relations and running the race. Everyone involved has been awesome to work with. The racers have been great and I have had the opportunity to meet nobody but good people. Thanks DRIVE for all the good. Keep it up!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
CLASS 11 BABY!!!!!!

Every time I get a chance to check RDC here at work there is another racer coming out to the night race!

Great news!

Porboy

Reaction
Can't wait to give DRIVE a try. After a disappointing race at the KOTD we are ready for a good showing! Gonna try and bring the victory home to the Mastercraft stable. Now if those 1600 guys would just stay out of our way we might go for the overall!

ultrablew

Reaction
If the date wasn't on the same date as the TORC race, I would be there. Bummer...
lol. We have to improvise (team wise) for this race because of TORC. Should be a good race. Lots of competition. Have fun in Texas:p