149 SAM BERRI vs 1456 Brandon "AMATEUR HOUR" Aurther

SEANY

RDC Crypto
Seems to me the dezert section of race dezert was getting jealous of all the spectacular threads going on over in the short course section so this gem was started.

Shortcourse 5
Dezert 1

Sheaco

RDC Crypto
Ok, What did I miss?

jowoog

RDC Crypto
YAWN ,... funny,.. pete wanted to be in this thread .

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
RDC Crypto
Roger that photo was from me your welcome

hummm. i think it was from me but who's cares. nobody even paying attention to this thread anyways.

good job young grasshopper. you did a hell of a job on saturday.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Another very interesting bit of information. Since I've been in Italy for almost 3 weeks now the banner google ads on the side and top of the RDC page are in Italian and for Italian stuff. I don't even now what they're selling but I click on them just for fun! Yikes!

Deenracing

RDC Crypto
Wow over night 7 pages of idiocy.

This thread should be changed to: "I got hit by you, you put me out of the race so now I'm going to **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** about it to everyone who wasn't there." So anyone was hit by someone can complain about their "nerf".

I have been on both sides of a contact. Been put out of the race 20 miles into the start before, and it sucks. We were pissed and went to confront the people to figure out WTF. But they were very apologetic and it was sovled with no physical altercation. Most of the time a simple I'm sorry, how can we fix this, can I help in some way to keep you going, fixes most situations. At least with me, or when 2 grown men are talking.

I think we need to get back to the things that really matter and let this thread die.

1) Rodger Norman and his crew are trying to hype up this sport, put it on T.V. so others can see how awesome off road racing is.

2) How often does fighting solve anything specially over the internet. Way to degrade this sport. (Not directed at anyone in particular, or anyone on this thread).

3) Other people from sanctioning bodies, including government bodies read these forums. Is this how we want to be viewed.

4) Focus on how we can keep racing alive and in a positive public limelight, not in the TMZ files next train wrecks like the Paris or Lindsey's of the world.

S*&% happens man! Own up to it, deal with it, or just fix it and move on. What ever has to happen.

Mad props to Rodger and all of HDRA, trying to make someting out of nothing (manner of speaking) and hype up the sport. Thank you for all you do!

Just my .02 cents. I'm done.

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
Wow over night 7 pages of idiocy.

This thread should be changed to: "I got hit by you, you put me out of the race so now I'm going to **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!** about it to everyone who wasn't there." So anyone was hit by someone can complain about their "nerf".

I have been on both sides of a contact. Been put out of the race 20 miles into the start before, and it sucks. We were pissed and went to confront the people to figure out WTF. But they were very apologetic and it was sovled with no physical altercation. Most of the time a simple I'm sorry, how can we fix this, can I help in some way to keep you going, fixes most situations. At least with me, or when 2 grown men are talking.

I think we need to get back to the things that really matter and let this thread die.

1) Rodger Norman and his crew are trying to hype up this sport, put it on T.V. so others can see how awesome off road racing is.

2) How often does fighting solve anything specially over the internet. Way to degrade this sport. (Not directed at anyone in particular, or anyone on this thread).

3) Other people from sanctioning bodies, including government bodies read these forums. Is this how we want to be viewed.

4) Focus on how we can keep racing alive and in a positive public limelight, not in the TMZ files next train wrecks like the Paris or Lindsey's of the world.

S*&% happens man! Own up to it, deal with it, or just fix it and move on. What ever has to happen.

Mad props to Rodger and all of HDRA, trying to make someting out of nothing (manner of speaking) and hype up the sport. Thank you for all you do!

Just my .02 cents. I'm done.
not that it matters ......but SOME people think napcar is where it is today because of the fist fight at the daytona 500 that was seen by MILLIONS live on tv......so fighting is not really so bad is it??? i would like our sport to be even 10% as big as napcar.......carry on......btw, when bumped, MOVE NOW....not when you want to.....

johnnyweb

RDC Crypto
Website
johnnyscustomautobody.com
No matter who it is, the overall leader of a race deserves enough respect from everybody that they get the hell out of the way. There were not a lot of places to pull over on that course, but for a truck with 39" tires, there were plenty of places. They should have seen him coming and pulled over before he even had to work his way through.

As a driver and a co driver for many races, when faster cars have to nerf us to get by, I have made a mistake by not pulling over. That is why you have a co driver, and that is why you have mirrors. Yea, no horn and no patience is not cool, but that is not what happened here.

Sam has had the same front bumpers for years and years on both his class 1 cars, his reputation from those that race him is he drives around them, and is not a nerfer. He does not have a ton of money, and has to fix things himself. He has been racing successfully off road for over 30 years, and I know him...he would not hit somebody repeatedly unless they earned it.

Why was the Aurthur team so threatened by a 5'6" 150 lb guy that is in his 50's, that they had to assault him?

The issue is respect. If you are being lapped, you need to respect the people lapping you. There was no respect given to Sam Berri during the race, and even less in the pits. He had the balls to show up with just himself and Bobby, and practically got jumped for verbally showing his disgust at the disrespect done to him.

Respect is one of the things that we try to earn from our fellow racers, and some actions cause us to loose respect. I hope the video clears up some of this, I cant wait to see it.

Totally agree with this statement!!!

Deenracing

RDC Crypto
not that it matters ......but SOME people think napcar is where it is today because of the fist fight at the daytona 500 that was seen by MILLIONS live on tv......so fighting is not really so bad is it??? i would like our sport to be even 10% as big as napcar.......carry on......btw, when bumped, MOVE NOW....not when you want to.....

I agree with everything you said. However NASCAR has such a good reputation already a few fights probably would not hurt it at all. Maybe even draw more viewers. But I feel that desert racing has a target on its back and any negative publicity is not good. We need to put it in good standings and then let the pits go to blows. J/k.

steve0we

RDC Crypto
Website
www.TPMracing.net
Rumor has it, Hudson Hall was a spectator and got caught on film. The camera realized it could never film anything that great again and took its own life...

Sad deal.

Dont bring Hudson Hall into this, he simply "thinks" his way around people.... When he is in a racecar, the dust moves for him :)

desertbull

RDC Crypto
Website
www.xplorebaja.com

So your analogy basically points out that Travis Pastrana should have kicked the X Games rookie, Andy Scott's ass, a 58-year-old commercial scallop fisherman from Scotland, (rich guy-bought his way in) and made a big spectacle on TV and then X Games would compare to the LeftTurn Series? But what if the scallop fishing rich guy is a badazz fighter (which I'm guessing he is-not many commercial fisherman are pussies) and beats Pastrana's azz?

Bwahhhhh

G.A.S.

RDC Crypto
Who the hell is Hudson Hall?

(RDC told me to post something since I havn't in a while, so I did)

Where is the video?!?!