149 SAM BERRI vs 1456 Brandon "AMATEUR HOUR" Aurther

Cronus

To me this thread is mostly speculation.
Speculation indeed, just like every other RDC thread that involves accusations, counter-accusations, whining, counter-whining, moaning, groaning, fighting, bickering -- and a healthy dose of poor grammar and spelling. The only thing that is surely not speculation is the fact that no dispute has ever been resolved on RDC. By the way, anyone who thinks video of the incident will resolve the issue is delusional (sorry, Greg :D): I've seen people on RDC argue endlessly over the interpretation of a video after it was posted. At the end of the day the people in Camp A are still going to disagree with Camp B, while the popcorn-eating jackals watch from the sideline like rubberneckers at a freeway crash.

I checked RDC for the first time in weeks to see how the HDRA race turned out, only to find the usual unsavory crud. Time to tune out for another few weeks. Hopefully when I return the threads on here will only be about positive things like big tires and bigger boobs. Yeah, right.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Speculation indeed, just like every other RDC thread that involves accusations, counter-accusations, whining, counter-whining, moaning, groaning, fighting, bickering -- and a healthy dose of poor grammar and spelling. The only thing that is surely not speculation is the fact that no dispute has ever been resolved on RDC. By the way, anyone who thinks video of the incident will resolve the issue is delusional (sorry, Greg :D): I've seen people on RDC argue endlessly over the interpretation of a video after it was posted. At the end of the day the people in Camp A are still going to disagree with Camp B, while the popcorn-eating jackals watch from the sideline like rubberneckers at a freeway crash.

I checked RDC for the first time in weeks to see how the HDRA race turned out, only to find the usual unsavory crud. Time to tune out for another few weeks. Hopefully when I return the threads on here will only be about positive things like big tires and bigger boobs. Yeah, right.
You really ought to see that recurring RoushYates ad when looking at the forum index...:p\m/:rolleyes:

Other than that you're dead on balls accurate...

Race Whore

In Sams defense he was racing for 20K and an overall, why should he stop? I dont stop for every person I see pulled over/broken in a race when I am racing for the win!
OUCH! Everybody with a helmet and suit are racing for a win. Why would anybody stop for you ??

offroadracer516

Jackass post.
Those lap times make it very clear..Aurther should have moved out of the way. He had the first place overall vehicle behind him and still refused to move. The excuse that they were in lap traffic too so they could not move is one of the most lame excuses ever. Aurther was holding up a much faster vehicle and should have moved over the first chance he got. If I was in Sam Berries shoes I would of punted the sh^T out of him. You must not be used to racing for the win?? Horn..Tap...SMASH!!! That gives you at least two chances to MOVE!!! My brother is just stating what any one in a competitive class that runs at the front would do... Your funny if you think the best in our sport don't punt there way to the front when need be.

offroadracer516

Brandon Aurther was racing for a trophy!!! lol Why would Sam stop if he is leading and racing for 20K? Would you? Clearly most people don't know what its like leading a race with big money on the line....Only some understand ....

pdailey

Racer
Those lap times make it very clear..Aurther should have moved out of the way. He had the first place overall vehicle behind him and still refused to move. The excuse that they were in lap traffic too so they could not move is one of the most lame excuses ever. Aurther was holding up a much faster vehicle and should have moved over the first chance he got. If I was in Sam Berries shoes I would of punted the sh^T out of him. You must not be used to racing for the win?? Horn..Tap...SMASH!!! That gives you at least two chances to MOVE!!! My brother is just stating what any one in a competitive class that runs at the front would do... Your funny if you think the best in our sport don't punt there way to the front when need be.
You're assuming there was a place to pull over. I went around that loop. Not a lot of room to actually pull over. Some sections went on for miles and miles with no passing room whatsoever.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Brandon Aurther was racing for a trophy!!! lol Why would Sam stop if he is leading and racing for 20K? Would you? Clearly most people don't know what its like leading a race with big money on the line....Only some understand ....
What you just highlighted right here was my beef with the OP for knocking Brandon Arthur for being a sportsman racer. They're all out running their own races, for their own end goals. Sorry, but as much comraderie (sp?) as there is in this sport, I think we all put our own race as priority #1, then when we can help out others, we do.

dan200

#BSF200
My brother is just stating what any one in a competitive class that runs at the front would do... Your funny if you think the best in our sport don't punt there way to the front when need be.
Is your brother J Bomber? Because this is what he said...

who ever catches Arthur next, take em for a real ride
Brandon has no history of blocking and that post flat out says that EVERYONE should treat his rear bumper like a target. While i cant argue that sometimes you need to use a little chromoly to get around somebody, to say we should all rally encouraging everyone to punt Brandon is ridiculous.

Lets remember this is a young man were talking about. One who knows plenty and still has a lot to learn.

Its dumb to try and hang his entire young career on this single incident as much as it is to do the same to Sams visit to the pit.

KyleMurray

From a class 1 point of view, when coming up to lapped traffic, we understood that there was no room to pull over and let us pass, we were very patient and all cars we came across moved over within a mile or two. I got a flat after a 12 car moved over the best they could and let me pass, but the course was all single track lined with boulders. Maybe Brandon should have moved over sooner, and maybe Sam should have been more patient... Who knows... Everyone entered was racing. We all know that when you get caught by a faster vehicle, you let them by whether its the same class or not. I am not biased to either side, I just hate to see our "familia" fighting each other. Both teams consist of great people who love the sport as much as anyone of us here bickering about it.

baja619

Sam does not owe you anything. Just Saying.
Brandon stopped and gave me and my navigator all the water they had and some snacks they had. Sam Berri went by us a roosted us with rocks! just saying!

Layton

Im not saying sam had to stop for me at all. Everytime I go by anyone that is out of there race car, I slow down.....

JaysinDesignz

BAWAHAHAHAHA ru the day ru the day

This message has been deleted by pdailey.

Reason
Language

WickedGravityVideo

Brandon stopped and gave me and my navigator all the water they had and some snacks they had. Sam Berri went by us a roosted us with rocks! just saying!

I want to see a photo of BINGE getting roosted!

If it was me, I would have stopped and prepared a nice picnic for you, Bryant... fresh chocolate chip cookies and cold milk?

Seriously - when the GoPro footage shows up, if it ever does, I bet Berri tapped on yellowtruck's rear 2 or more times before any serious hit.. just my guess.

mwilsonphoto.com

I hope the video footage is not cut up to favor one side.
I want to see the whole episode from when Sam catches Brandon to the end!!

mawtrophykart

I have all the footage and will be posting the gopro in car shortly!

waytay

Wow that other post was a jack ass post. So if anyone were using your reasoning and what point is it OK to punt the sh#+ out of someone? Everyone is racing to win, does it really matter what the dollar amount is? I am sure that both parties would have changed how each situation was handled. #1 looking back, punting the [email protected] out of 1456 bite him in the ass according to their counts. Did it help him ? NO Do you really think Arthur intended to cause someone to get so butt hurt?? Hell NO At the end of the day just like In any form of racing the two work it out shake hands and learn from what happened. The rest of of us can just go suck a tittie or something.

However when people make post like I would punt him next time etc...... That is just your keyboard balls talking.