15% off any Electrical service for RDC members

Wright602

Well seeing how things have been slower than usual, I decided to throw this promotional offer up to RDC and DR members.

15% off any Electrical service...including troubleshooting, repairs, home theater, additions...etc.

Been serving LA, OC and SD since for over 20 years, licensed/bonded/insured since 1988.

Here is the website with all our contact info, just be sure to mention this thread and you will recieve 15% off!

http://www.benselectrical.com/

-Will Wright-

M.Harvey1600

hell yeah.... i need sum lighting and wiring done in my shop.... i will definitely get a hold of u... do much work in the I.E.??? Im n riverside!

Wright602

kats - Wildomar is a little far for just an outlet. Is there power already there and you just need the outlet or will I need to run you power out of your panel and set the whole thing up?

kats

kats - Wildomar is a little far for just an outlet. Is there power already there and you just need the outlet or will I need to run you power out of your panel and set the whole thing up?
Yes, set up everything from the panel ,that's why I didn't even try to plan on how to do it myself :)

Now, the panel is right outside the garage wall and the dryer is inside the garage on the opposite wall....

Wright602

Yes, set up everything from the panel ,that's why I didn't even try to plan on how to do it myself :)

Now, the panel is right outside the garage wall and the dryer is inside the garage on the opposite wall....
Is this a gas or electric dryer? If its electric you have to be sure theres room in your panel so you dont overload...