16 class 7's at CODE race

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
16 class 7\'s at CODE race

today was the starting drawing in mexicali for the april 27th San Felipe race, and there are allready 16 pre registered 7's. Looks like its gonna be a tough race for the 3000 dlls+ prize money for fist place, 1720dlls second and 932 dlls third place +contingency prizes, thats with 300 bucks total race fess !! Looks like its gonna be an interesting race for the 7's. I race Safari Class and wil be lucky to get my entry fee back.......lucky to finish is more like it......

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars"
--Socrates or that music guy with a mean tupee---

JCA

Reaction
Re: 16 class 7\'s at CODE race

Did not know Code had a 7s class? Thought it was just 7?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Ahles

Reaction

J.C.:

CODE does have a 7s class also. There are currently six pre-registered in Class 7s in addition to the 16 7's. A few of the 7s trucks are running unmodified in Class 7 just to try for the money. I'm looking forward to this race, however my main chase crew just dropped out due to family issues.

Salvador

Reaction

In the CODE races, are only a few 7 Open (About 3 or 4 before they have run for this amount of money), and on the 7s class they run about 7 or 9 trucks most of this 7s are more like mini stock trucks (This class have been of people that built there truck with junk yard parts: leaf springs, coil springs, and they put some good shocks 2 or 2.5 Fox or Sway away shocks and stock motor with a modified cam, this its really for guys on a really tight budgets, but hey want to race)

Mexican PreRunner

JCA

Reaction

.Always I am a bit slow but now I get what you were saying. I apologizes. I thought you were just correcting me on the way I posted

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

now I dont get it ?........i thougt you guys were kidding each other for making excuses for notracing....im lost.

StandOnTheGas

Reaction

16 Trucks. I wish my truck was together...

THROTTLE DOWN

JCA

Reaction

Bruce yhere are 16 7 open trucks and about 6 7s trucks (thanks always). Wisah your truck was up and running too.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

over 100 cars preregistered for the san felipe race, looks like te town is gonna get crazy saturday night, good luck to all you racing next saturday.

el tiburon

Salvador

Reaction

103 cars and 29 bikes all ready registered, 18 class 7's, 3 class 1 (Wadell just registered), and many more too come, usually at the contingecy about 10 or 15 cars register.
I think they going to need some more number for the 7's, also theres going to be a very good battle on the class 8's with 6 entry and on the 1600 there are 11 buggies.

Mexican PreRunner

Salvador

Reaction

As today 112 cars, 20 class 7's, one more class 1 (Steve Scaroni on his Protruck ???),
I think there going to be about 12 or 14 cars more on Friday and Saturday before the race.

Mexican PreRunner

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

Seems like were gonna have to watch or rear view miror since mile 30-40. We are the last class out, about 40-60 minutes after the 1s and TT class. No nerfing !!!!!!!
see ya in San felipe

Pops

Reaction

If you are at the San Felipe CODE race this weekend stop by and say "Hi" and wish us luck with Nick Baldwin's brand new Trophy Truck.

Pit Support (Riviera Racing)

Attachments