1600 Thought's.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Please post your 1600 class questions, thought's, ideas, concerns, or whatever as it relates to DRIVE and their events.
We have a great class, and this is geared to continue to improve it and make it even more fun.

Doug is there a way to make this a sticky?

dwasser

Please post your 1600 class questions, thought's, ideas, concerns, or whatever as it relates to DRIVE and their events.
We have a great class, and this is geared to continue to improve it and make it even more fun.

Doug is there a way to make this a sticky?
I'll send them a PM. I don't have the ability.

M.Harvey1600

yeah i have 1 ques.?
i know the race is here but is there n e way i could get n a 1600 for this race? :-D haha seriously

M.Harvey1600

Mike, you have 4 months to get ready for the PRO-1600 in PC.

takin sponsorship donations!!! just need a little bit of dinero to get the car back 2gether!!! any takers??? seriously i could use some sponsorship, like everyone else...

i hope itll b ready by then.... it sux being a poor/broke college student.... workin on the car when i have a little extra cash... it might b ready by then.... but the pro1600 guys r fast!!! haha raced them before just gotta get the car race-able again... my goal is plaster city for myself and of course the powder puff race for my mom and sister..... gotta support the tatas!!!