stokessdca

Reaction
good job, too bad about the alternator hopefully you can catch up on the
points before the season is over.

JAM 1600

Reaction
good job, too bad about the alternator hopefully you can catch up on the
points before the season is over.

It has definately been a bummer to DNF after starting the season with a win ! The points should be very tight amoung the top five now! We still have the Superstition 250 and the Dash left for points and the Dash is a double points race with the highest points allowed so we are not out of it by far ! Caitlin will be ready to make a run at the Championship ! Can't wait for the next race to get here ! ;)

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Don't forget the MDR Rally race on Nov. 28th. It's going to get busy the last three months of the season.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
When I talked to Patricia at the beginning of the season, the only non-points race she mentioned was the now defunct short course race on July 4th. If the Nov. race is non points also, then I must have missed the announcement.

JAM 1600

Reaction
When I talked to Patricia at the beginning of the season, the only non-points race she mentioned was the now defunct short course race on July 4th. If the Nov. race is non points also, then I must have missed the announcement.

Cliff, I was looking at the race schedule and points for each race and there is nothing listed as far as points for the November race.I know many details are still being worked out for this race and it would be best to contact MDR for the correct info ! I was just reading off of the sheet from the last drivers packet that was given out at the night race !;)

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
I'll take your word for it. If the Nov. race is non-points, I don't see a lot of people coming out to race if they can use the extra time to prep for the Dash.

JAM 1600

Reaction
I'll take your word for it. If the Nov. race is non-points, I don't see a lot of people coming out to race if they can use the extra time to prep for the Dash.
I think once we get the details worked out many racers will want to come . When was the last time you got to race two days in a row @ Plastercity ??

JAM 1600

Reaction
That came out great, i like the camera location and the tunes
Thanks to you for giving me a good deal on the camera ! As far as location goes I needed to find a place that the lights did not get in the way !Thanks again for the camera and I have recommended several people to you so they can get one for themselves !!;)