• Forum membership has its advantages....

17 days to CORR, Chula vista CA

hoeker

i'm flying in from MI to see a great show! i still think the tickets are to expensive but go for both days and it'll be worth it!

Brutpwr

We hope to be there with Lance's truck in Pro 2 if we can get it back together in time!

Jason
Lance Rhinehart Racing...

HUBBARD

Looks like if you go both days sudays half off. Last year their wasen't any charge for parking so if you think about it thats not that bad. Spend more going to the movies.

kevin bedrock graves

doesn't look like i'll be racing majors wont have my new dual port done.maybe they wont know if i run my 2180. p.s. dont tell anyone. any one have a loner engine.

Boston Mangler

HUBBARD said:
I see tickets are cheaper this year
no, they are the same as last year, last year the tickets were $40 and parking was free, this year, the tickets are $30 and the parking is $10 :D

either way, i had a blast last year, and will go for at least one day

hoeker

no racing or wrenching for me this time, just a weekend vacation!

i'll be racing both fall chula vista events

D

Dan McMillin

Car looks great Greg!! Good Luck to you and your family at CORR!

HUBBARD

Boston Mangler said:
no, they are the same as last year, last year the tickets were $40 and parking was free, this year, the tickets are $30 and the parking is $10 :D

either way, i had a blast last year, and will go for at least one day
If you go both days the second day is half price.

bajafox

Accepted
Dez_Annihilation said:
So Rob did you sell your 5-1600?
Rob still has it, he raced with us at the CODE 500.

Still no news if there will be 5/16's there? I might be there on the 20th

RanchoRacer1600

hey guys. we will be racing out 2 seater there again. and there isnt a 5-1600 class, but you are allowed to race in the 1600 class with us. the negrette boys did it last year with their 5-1600.

MikeAdams

Just wanted to post a quick thanks to whoever it was that left the stickers and discount stubs on my windshield at CSUSM...it was very cool of you to do so

kevin bedrock graves

hey greg are the front arms stock length or are they longer.they look longer (might be an illusion) or does corr allow 1" 1/4 longer arms.i'm talking about the old corr single buggie. thanks kevin

GBoyer

Hi Kevin, the front arms have to be stock length arms, which they are. We will be testing the car this weekend.

kevin bedrock graves said:
hey greg are the front arms stock length or are they longer.they look longer (might be an illusion) or does corr allow 1" 1/4 longer arms.i'm talking about the old corr single buggie. thanks kevin

kevin bedrock graves

thanks greg , now i can sleep. haha

MGERALD195

front arms have to maintain stock dimensions, the rear trailing arms can be 1inch wider and 1inch longer.